Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 3 - First Day in Pads

Make or break camp for Shaq

Pittsford - Shaq Lawson is a better Shaq Lawson this year.

"I feel faster than I've ever been. I move quicker. I'm skinny," Lawson said, looking down as if to confirm his weight. "I look like I'm too skinny."

It's no secret Lawson's roster sport is far from secure. Normally close to the vest, Sean McDermott came out and said so Saturday.

"I’m not going to hide behind [the fact that] there’s a strong competition there between a few guys, including Trent Murphy, Shaq," McDermott said. "It’s time for him to step up."

1 hour ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Kb in the slot is pretty interesting. He could wreak havoc over the middle ala marques colston

What i like about daboll so far is he seems to have the understanding of how to use people. 

I think we finally have a smart OC. It is nice to see an offence moving around and creating mismatches. I would like them to give KB a similar role to Gronk in New England. Get him matched up with LBs, S, and nickels.

I'd really like to see the young WRs like DuPree, Reilly, and Foster make the squad...with KB, Kerly, and Jones. Not sure how K. Clay makes the squad unless he's the punt returner. You think the Bills would like to have Ray Ray or Proehl in the mix somewhere...maybe practice squad? Don't care about Holmes or Streater. Let's go with the young, quick guys in a NE-like offense by Daboll. 

And I think the OL is going to be fine. We've got a young, interesting mix of players. 

There might be some growing pains, but I really like where this offense is going. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

If we want to nitpick, I guess that Allen could have put it on the back shoulder, but that pick still was completely on Benjamin. 

I think that Davis may have gotten that left hand in there at the very end which caused ball to be picked off by Poyer. I would say that is just nice tight coverage by Davis and it was still almost completed with Benjamin's height and Allen's arm.

18 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

If we want to nitpick, I guess that Allen could have put it on the back shoulder, but that pick still was completely on Benjamin. 

If we are nitpicking, Benjamin jumped pretty early as well. Timing. Throw was def solid for a receiver with height