Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 3 - First Day in Pads

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Sounds like this one wasn't his fault. 

KB has to get used to a QB who actually trusts him to go up and get it and doesn’t throw it 5 feet over his head if there is a defender within 5 yards.

sounds like Allen is showing serious moxie today???

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I’d like to see more video on Reilly...

I keep saying, Holmes and Kerley are NOT locks... those guys have had their chances on multiple teams to make plays. Are either one of them separating themselves from...Reilly, Foster, Proehl, Streater???

Holmes disappeared in games, so does Kerley. I’m pulling for Reilly and Foster. Proehl too!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

I keep saying, Holmes and Kerley are NOT locks... those guys have had their chances on multiple teams to make plays. Are either one of them separating themselves from...Reilly, Foster, Proehl, Streater???

Holmes disappeared in games, so does Kerley. I’m pulling for Reilly and Foster. Proehl too!

It's highly likely that Kerley will be in the slot for week 1 in Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Went to camp.  Peterman might not make the roster.  Not impressed at all.  AJM was good early but struggled in 11-on-11.  I thought Allen was impressive and he drew the most applause.  As for the INT's, as was said, the 2nd was on KB, which was disappointing, but on the 1st INT, it looked like the DB didn't come down with it in-bounds and Allen was about to get hit from his blindside. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Went to camp.  Peterman might not make the roster.  Not impressed at all.  AJM was good early but struggled in 11-on-11.  I thought Allen was impressive and he drew the most applause.  As for the INT's, as was said, the 2nd was on KB, which was disappointing, but on the 1st INT, it looked like the DB didn't come down with it in-bounds and Allen was about to get hit from his blindside. 

What did you see with the young WR's and is the OL looking any better then advertised?

9 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

I felt Holmes was meh last year too

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

What did you see with the young WR's and is the OL looking any better then advertised?

They seemed decent but I consider these to be just practices so I didn't put much stock in them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m really liking what I’m hearing and seeing from Daboll’s offense.

Also loving that Allen had a good day today.

I will need to call a doctor if this erection lasts longer than 4 hours.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s run with the 1’s since he has gotten to Buffalo and supposedly played well to this point.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s run with the 1’s since he has gotten to Buffalo and supposedly played well to this point.

I’m just asking... cause I have heard nothing about him. Zero. Holmes either. I hear or Reilly, getting reps with the 1s and making plays, Streater on day one, Foster has been steady, looking good.

Nothing on Holmes and Kerley other than, reps with the 1s. Maybe they are making plays but it’s expected of those guys. But then again I hear KB is looking good.

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I felt Holmes was meh last year too

Exactly we keep meh and Kerley meh, and a team like New England swoops on Reilly or Proehl... 

Maybe I just not sold on Vets who understands the game but are maxed out, lost a step or just not gamers vs. Young guys with fire and have potential.

Put it this way... I’d be more upset if Reilly got took by thePats vs Holmes.

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Exactly we keep meh and Kerley meh, and a team like New England swoops on Reilly or Proehl... 

Maybe I just not sold on Vets who understands the game but are maxed out, lost a step or just not gamers vs. Young guys with fire and have potential.

Put it this way... I’d be more upset if Reilly got took by thePats vs Holmes.

Building the offense?  Then go young... IMHO. Agree'd