Training camp tweets

22 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Sal Capaccio  ?‏Verified account @SalSports 2m2 minutes ago

Peterman gets first crack with first team offense. OL from left to right is Dawkins, Ducasse, Bodine, Miller, Mills.

Interesting they moved Ducasse to LG and kept Miller at RG when Miller was a LG in college and Ducasse was decent at RG last year.  And I feared they'd start Bodine at C over Groy.

But it's just the start of camp. 

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...offense looks terrible?....1st day and we're doom 'n gloom?....is zat you Jerry?....good Lord......

I think the tweet was saying the offense looks bad, but Daboll is trying a lot of different looks out there so there would be an adjustment period. Not a doom tweet.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting they moved Ducasse to LG and kept Miller at RG when Miller was a LG in college and Ducasse was decent at RG last year.  And I feared they'd start Bodine at C over Groy.

But it's just the start of camp. 

Miller played both sides at Louisville--they even flipped him from left to right and back again during games (routinely).

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Poyer and Davis jogging onto field to congratulate great coverage by backup. Good to see day 1. Great to see as camp wears on

Yeah, BuffaloRumblings is always a good site for catching training camp tweets.  I don't know if they get them all, but they get a lot of them.