Dont look now but word is Josh Allen is already there

14 hours ago, zonabb said:

Who cares? Oh, only those emotional types who so badly want the guy to succeed and thereby roll out tidbit after tidbit as if they have a causal relationship to success. Looks, he did this, this, and this this summer after picking cantaloupes and throwing them 50 yards into bins all day. And the book says if he does them all.... Super Bowl. Lots of QBs work just as hard, come in early, stay late, talk the talk,.... and then suck royally. 

Thanks for the pep talk!

On 7/18/2018 at 12:27 PM, Sky Diver said:

The other guy is working on a plan to fix the NCAA. How would you rather have your QB spend his time?

The other guy signed his contract before the top QBs did because he doesn't want any distractions going into camp. Josh has one more day to sign before things get interesting. 

Just now, Elite Poster said:

The other guy signed his contract before the top QBs did because he doesn't want any distractions going into camp. Josh has one more day to sign before things get interesting. 

Here.  Wear it with pride on Sundays: https://www.nflshop.com/Mens_Arizona_Cardinals_Josh_Rosen_NFL_Pro_Line_Cardinal_Player_Jersey/t-25828931+o-0261+d-899300124+f-1978056+z-9-3014010602?_s=ak1944nfl-pla&sku=10945604

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

Did I hurt your feelings or something? I'm just stating facts. Allen is my QB. He is still unsigned. That is a negative to me, because I would like my rookie to accept his deal before work starts. No different for any other player. 

51 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Did I hurt your feelings or something? I'm just stating facts. Allen is my QB. He is still unsigned. That is a negative to me, because I would like my rookie to accept his deal before work starts. No different for any other player. 

Until Josh Allen misses one day of classroom work or one minute of football practice I don't believe your "negative" is warranted.  And really, I doubt Josh Allen is worried about the contract right now -- he's telling his agent to "get it done" and trusting that any delay is some legalese that will be worked out shortly.

This is all going to be quite comical when the contract is announced tonight or tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, eball said:

Until Josh Allen misses one day of classroom work or one minute of football practice I don't believe your "negative" is warranted.  And really, I doubt Josh Allen is worried about the contract right now -- he's telling his agent to "get it done" and trusting that any delay is some legalese that will be worked out shortly.

This is all going to be quite comical when the contract is announced tonight or tomorrow.

Btw his best bud Sammy Darnold is skipping a few days of camp to figure out his contract...

On 7/18/2018 at 1:43 PM, Luxy312 said:

More hyped and picked earlier than Allen include:  Mitch Trubisky, Jameis Winston, Eric Fisher, Robert Griffin, JaMarcus Russell, Ronnie Brown, Charles Rogers, Courtney Brown, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, Jake Long, Jason Smith.  That's just in the last 20 years.  Allen isn't being "hyped" at all.  Most don't even believe he'll be ready right out of the gates.  Not sure what delusion you're living in.

I can find some non-QBs in your list, so I will go and add a couple more RBs: Cedric Benson and Ricky himself,

Edited by BuffaLoko

On 7/18/2018 at 12:26 PM, Mr. WEO said:

A few years ago, the Bills had a 3rd overall pick who was dedicated to the craft service...

Lol

On 7/18/2018 at 12:27 PM, John from Riverside said:

So what?

Every year and every player is differnet

Would you feel better if he was NOT there working?

Wooooooosh

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t rookies sign some sort of “pre-agreement” or insurance prior to signing their rookie contracts that allows them to do things like mini camps, structured workouts, i.e. all the things Allen has done with the team up to this point? So isn’t it possible he has been around working with the team, even without having signed his contract?

Obviously training camp is different, and he needs to sign before he can report to that.

...guaranteed money and offset language are the two variable lynch pins.......agents are playing chess waiting for Mayfield and Darnold to set the bar(s).......reporting without a contract for any of them makes zero sense and is a huge risk if injured......no protection.....this is Boza II........

On 7/20/2018 at 8:20 AM, Sky Diver said:

We don’t actually know how much time he spent developing his plan. 10 - 20 hrs was someone’s assumption.

He’s such a brainiac maybe he hatched the plan while he was having breakfast eating his granola and drinking a double latte.

Holy crap!  You are obsessed with Rosen.  It’s creepy.  You bring him up in every thread and try to trash him because he called out Bama for being a joke academic school.  Move on.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Holy crap!  You are obsessed with Rosen.  It’s creepy.  You bring him up in every thread and try to trash him because he called out Bama for being a joke academic school.  Move on.

...Rosen has proven the same as Allen at the NFL LEVEL............ditto for Mayfield & Darnold...so to mitigate epidemics of "blu bawls", "knotted nylons", "sandy jockey shorts" and "testosterone gone wild", how 'bout if they ALL grade out as INCOMPLETE at the NFL level?.....just a dopey unfathomable proposal from OTAG because the TBD "pundnuts" will assuredly tell me "NO"..they know best.....SMH...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Do you get mad at people poking fun at Brady too?

Starting to get annoyed at Cornett's Commentary, criticism at people having fun running scenarios about Shady and other topics "OH YOU THINK SHADY'S A CRIMINAL, WHAT KIND OF BILLS FAN ARE YOU"

"nah I just like talking about running backs??"

On 7/23/2018 at 7:52 PM, Bills Pimpin' said:

Yeah. That's not hard at all.

Feeling the /s. It's probably hard undoubtedly I understand. I just hate the NCAA and want to see some beaurocratic function to cut their BS. Cause every coach and player under the system thinks it's bullcrap. 

They also are the ruin of American soccer. "Student athletes can't play so many games." Our farm system pales to serious countries that give 18 year olds 100+ games. But that's my personal vendettas.

My argument is it's not hard if they get a few people in power with a modicum of ethics. But I am quite naive I suppose. There's only so much South Park can do to bring it to attention.

You feel me big pimp?

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Starting to get annoyed at Cornett's Commentary, criticism at people having fun running scenarios about Shady and other topics "OH YOU THINK SHADY'S A CRIMINAL, WHAT KIND OF BILLS FAN ARE YOU"

"nah I just like talking about running backs??"

Feeling the /s. It's probably hard undoubtedly I understand. I just hate the NCAA and want to see some beaurocratic function to cut their BS. Cause every coach and player under the system thinks it's bullcrap. 

They also are the ruin of American soccer. "Student athletes can't play so many games." Our farm system pales to serious countries that give 18 year olds 100+ games. But that's my personal vendettas.

My argument is it's not hard if they get a few people in power with a modicum of ethics. But I am quite naive I suppose. There's only so much South Park can do to bring it to attention.

You feel me big pimp?

I feel ya but the dollars are too big for rational thought IMO. I honestly believe the only way to change it is if the fans stop from making it a 2 billion dollar industry by not giving them their hard earned dollars or the players have another way to play AND make money. There is no reason for them to change their model if their model is a monopoly and that Monopoly is making them money. I don't think Josh Allen can handle that. I'm not sure The Donald can. (Although he did help to get the boys in the NFL to stand during That time Anthem)?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I feel ya but the dollars are too big for rational thought IMO. I honestly believe the only way to change it is if the fans stop from making it a 2 billion dollar industry by not giving them their hard earned dollars or the players have another way to play AND make money. There is no reason for them to change their model if their model is a monopoly and that Monopoly is making them money. I don't think Josh Allen can handle that. I'm not sure The Donald can. (Although he did help to get the boys in the NFL to stand during That time Anthem)?

We need big baller brand JBL for football

On 7/24/2018 at 9:49 AM, Elite Poster said:

What a difference a day makes