Helsinki Summit

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Gatorman continues to enjoy the bouquet of his own ****."

"DCTom gets butt hurt really easy"

Perhaps changing his diaper more often would help.

BTW, I hope he meets with Putin again and again. Fun!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

what does it gain him I guess was my question...should we not be nervous he did not just shut it down?

It gets his enemies to do stupid **** like this: 

Hillary - HILLARY - is now talking about defending diplomats... and somewhere Chris Stevens is giving her the bird. 

This motivates Trump's base WAY more than it does the dems'. 

Exposing the hypocrisy, by getting his opponents to stupidly overreact,  is half of Trump's troll game. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It gets his enemies to do stupid **** l

Exposing the hypocrisy, by getting his opponents to stupidly overreact,  is half of Trump's troll game. 

Today's example..............Dem congresscritters break into a U.S.A. chant.............is there anything that Trump can't make them do ?? ?

Democrats erupt in 'USA' chant on House floor: WATCH

• Like (+1) 1

The above is what Tibs was chanting as Ambassador Stevens died in Benghazi. Because he's an asshat who revels in the death of American servicemen. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It gets his enemies to do stupid **** like this: 

Hillary - HILLARY - is now talking about defending diplomats... and somewhere Chris Stevens is giving her the bird. 

This motivates Trump's base WAY more than it does the dems'. 

This is one of the reasons I couldn't vote for Secretary Clinton. She thinks I'm stupid. I won't remember what she did in the past. I won't remember that on her watch an ambassador got KILLED.

I also won't remember when she tells me that women making accusations of sexual harassment against powerful men, should be believed but when it happened to her husband she referred to them as "bimbo eruptions" .

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yes, because these two situations are completely identical. 

You people have lost your !@#$ing minds. 

Said while eating one of your own for having rational independent thoughts.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

from the thread, asshat Dow:

Replying to @ianbremmer

Don’t be so f*cking self righteous on what’s a technicality, dweeb. You know why ppl are saying this. You’re not going to get any more subs by fronting as a cute contrarian.

he might not undestand it but... changing the meaning of words is as old as the divide and conquor guideline is.  they say it to form an impression in your mind. you change enough meanings and eventually they put you in the slaughterhouse. words have meaning, don't let asshats twist them to fit their agenda. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Said while eating one of your own for having rational independent thoughts.

Honestly (I know you won't believe this) my response to Doc Brown was an error, meant for another post...not sure what happened.

It was meant for the post above it from reddogblitz:

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is one of the reasons I couldn't vote for Secretary Clinton. She thinks I'm stupid. I won't remember what she did in the past. I won't remember that on her watch an ambassador got KILLED.

Edited by Buftex

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I also won't remember when she tells me that women making accusations of sexual harassment against powerful men, should be believed but when it happened to her husband she referred to them as "bimbo eruptions" .

It's why a lot of people couldn't.  

I can excuse anyone under the age of twenty five or so, who likely can't remember "bimbo eruptions."  Or her Iraq War votes.  Or sponsoring legislation to keep the rag heads  and sand niggers out of our ports.  Or her support of the Defense of Marriage Act and being against gay marriage.  

But her supporters thirty years old and older...what the !@#$ are they thinking?  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

They're not identical. What Clinton did was far worse. She left an ambassador to die, then lied about what caused his death, all to cover up her gun running scheme into Syria. She did so knowingly - so for her to open her mouth on this subject and NOT get shouted down by the left proves your chosen partisans have lost their !@#$ing minds. 

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Of course they're different.  Trump isn't hanging out an ambassador to be killed by terrorists - er, a YouTube video - no, sorry an "act of terror," but not terrorism.  Unless it's a convenient way to disagree with a Republican, then it's "terrorism."  

Who's lost their minds again?