Helsinki Summit

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'd rather take a risk in pursuit of peace, than not take a risk in pursuit of politics.

(I hope I got that right because I liked the sentiment)

Ā 

I think you got it. :beer:Ā 

Here comes the Q and A: Russian press gets the first crack...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

damn, the first dude says he is InterĀ Fox??? All rigged questions!!!?

:lol::beer:

Ā 

Putin moving hard to protect Russian oil and gas power (sign of how tenuous their grip on that mantle is imo) - but both leaders promoting cooperation in "regulating" the international oil and gas market.Ā 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::beer:

Ā 

Putin moving hard to protect Russian oil and gas power (sign of how tenuous their grip on that mantle is imo) - but both leaders promoting cooperation in "regulating" the international oil and gas market.Ā 

heard the too...commies!!!!

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here comes Putin's answer to election meddling: "Why should we believe you?" Reuters asked the question...Ā 

and Trump wont let him answer!!

Ā 

and Putin wont answer the question LOL

Edited by plenzmd1

Putin dodged the question. "We should be guided by facts, can you name a single fact that definitively proves collusion?"

(because they definitely meddled)

Ā 

Putin talking about the 12 Intelligence Officers indicted Friday, "I'll look into it... (then goes into the '99 treaty on international criminal extraditionĀ between RU and USA) Mueller can use this treaty to send an official request to Russia to question those individuals per this treaty. We can meet half way and permit US representatives (including Mueller) to enter Russia and question the 12 officers themselves - but then we would expect the Americans would reciprocate and allow Russian officials to question US officials about illegal actions inside Russia."

Ā 

Wow... brings up Browder.Ā 

(Heyyyyyy Fusion GPS! Putin's talking about you now...)

Ā 

Now we are seeing why the democrat media mouthpieces and DNC wanted to keep these two apart. PutinĀ knows a lot about the swampĀ and he's throwing off threats right now. Wow. That was an incredible answer for its implications.Ā 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Putin dodged the question. "We should be guided by facts, can you name a single fact that definitively proves collusion?"

(because they definitely meddled)

Ā 

Putin talking about the 12 Intelligence Officers indicted Friday, "I'll look into it... (then goes into the '99 treaty on international criminal extraditionĀ between RU and USA) Mueller can use this treaty to send an official request to Russia to question those individuals per this treaty. We can meet half way and permit US representatives (including Mueller) to enter Russia and question the 12 officers themselves - but then we would expect the Americans would reciprocate and allow Russian officials to question US officials about illegal actions inside Russia."

Ā 

Wow... brings up Browder.Ā 

(Heyyyyyy Fusion GPS! Putin's talking about you now...)

Ā 

Now we are seeing why the democrat media mouthpieces and DNC wanted to keep these two apart. PutinĀ knows a lot about the swampĀ and he's throwing off threats right now. Wow. That was an incredible answer for its implications.Ā 

Yes, Putin is incredible! You are such a toolĀ 

DR is paid by PutinĀ 

Putin called out the USIC for donations to the HRC campaign.Ā 

Ā 

SHOTS FIRED.Ā 

(This was a heavily coordinated set of answers between Putin and Trump btw)

Ā 

Putin hands Trump a soccer ball, "Now the ball is in your court."

(Wrong sport, Vlad.)

Ā 

Trump then throws the ball to his wife. Media reports he beat her with a soccer ball coming at 6pm.Ā 

Ā 

Another question about election interference. To Trump: "Who do you believe? (The USIC or Putin)"

Ā 

Trump IMMEDIATELY questions about the FBI server (he's not wrong!)

"All I can do is ask the question.... I really do want to see the server."

Ā 

(Trump has the server)

WOW, Now trump is bringing up Awan.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, ***** about to get real.Ā 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ā 

Considering Putin's background as a KGB agent, I would have been shocked if he didn't know a lot about the US swamp.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I know, on 9-11 President should have just said, well we bombed Hamburg in WW2 so...

Ā 

You are more a Republican than an AmericanĀ ...

and you are an idiot. reading comprehension helps greatly when trying to respond to a post. your response has absolutely nothin to do with my post.

Ā 

Putin answering "as a former intelligence officer" now: "I believe Russia is a democratic state. I hope you're not denying that the United States is a democracy (it's not), then the final conclusion in this dispute can only be done by trial."Ā 

Ā 

Then Putin brings up Concord company that got sued by Mueller - and is kicking Mueller's ass in court because Mueller's team !@#$ed up the filing. He then moves into an attack on Soros.Ā 

Ā 

(coordination is obvious now)

Ā 

First Crimea question, then followed by "Does Russia or you have any compromising material on Trump or his family".Ā 

Ā 

Putin laughs.Ā 

Putin says Trump told him Crimea annexation was illegal (that won't get reported by the press)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

I wonder if that spectacle is enough to shake up Trump supporters?

Turn on Fox News, they are literally reporting on Trump as if he is a god or something. The coverage is just pure hero worshipping. So no it won't shake themĀ 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Turn on Fox News, they are literally reporting on Trump as if he is a god or something. The coverage is just pure hero worshipping. So no it won't shake themĀ 

But what about the babies!? Have you forgot about them!?