Bill's interested in working out Brandon Oliver.

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO......shades of Don Nottingham, the "Human Bowling Ball".......Colts drafted him in round 17, pick #441 (second to last) in 1971 from I believe Kent State......

Then you probably remember Walt "No Neck" Williams as well.
( I know different sport, similar body styles).

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

LOVE this kid... But we might be a few years too late... We should have picked him up out of UB back in '14!!!...-Too much talent gets stolen from our backyard.

Let's not f#!* things up again with Anthony Johnson and Tyree Jackson in 2019!!!

Our Backfield was just too loaded back then... he went to a place where he can play out a contract

Tyree is going to stay for his senior season...

The draft eligible prospects for UB will be Anthony Johnson WR, and Khalil Hodge MLB... 

Jonathan Hawkins RB possible UDFA

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Our Backfield was just too loaded back then... he went to a place where he can play out a contract

Tyree is going to stay for his senior season...

The draft eligible prospects for UB will be Anthony Johnson WR, and Khalil Hodge MLB... 

Jonathan Hawkins RB possible UDFA

Hodge looks pretty good... If Johnson makes it unscathed to next April, he should be a lock for us.

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Hodge looks pretty good... If Johnson makes it unscathed to next April, he should be a lock for us.

Johnson being a lock for us might be tough... I have him as the 8th best WR going into next years draft

Great size 6’2 210 and very physical... lot of teams probably interested 

as for Hodge he is a prototype 43 Middle ... Great Size and speed... sideline to sideline and never comes off the field 

He is my 5th ranked MLB right now and should come off in top 90

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO......shades of Don Nottingham, the "Human Bowling Ball".......Colts drafted him in round 17, pick #441 (second to last) in 1971 from I believe Kent State......

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

I must admit i recall Nottingham. and I hardly followed football. But as  a young kid i was a Baltimore Colts  fan. 
I am fine with Oliver and kicking some tires.

As a kid growing up, I remember him more as a member of the Dolphins.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Johnson being a lock for us might be tough... I have him as the 8th best WR going into next years draft

Great size 6’2 210 and very physical... lot of teams probably interested 

as for Hodge he is a prototype 43 Middle ... Great Size and speed... sideline to sideline and never comes off the field 

He is my 5th ranked MLB right now and should come off in top 90

Looking forward to Jackson to Johnson this season... That offense should be pretty exciting.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, #34fan said:

Looking forward to Jackson to Johnson this season... That offense should be pretty exciting.

Should break UB records ??

Tyree was very raw as a QB when he came in and is now breaking through 

should be a very good season I am excited 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Should break UB records ??

Tyree was very raw as a QB when he came in and is now breaking through 

should be a very good season I am excited 

True. He was very Raw... Still, nowhere near as ugly as some kids I've seen... He got smoother as the season progressed, I thought.... Should take a big jump this season.

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

True. He was very Raw... Still, nowhere near as ugly as some kids I've seen... He got smoother as the season progressed, I thought.... Should take a big jump this season.

He was very good last season...

This is his 4th year at UB so he has come a long way since he arrived on campus

I think he gets drafted after his RS SR season

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

He was very good last season...

This is his 4th year at UB so he has come a long way since he arrived on campus

I think he gets drafted after his RS SR season

Destination: NFC South... -Just Imagine a kid like that sitting behind a Drew Brees, or Matt Ryan... Plus getting time in with good coordinators.

I wasn't crazy about his throwing motion, but I noticed it getting better.... He's a big kid still getting used to his body...

27 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Destination: NFC South... -Just Imagine a kid like that sitting behind a Drew Brees, or Matt Ryan... Plus getting time in with good coordinators.

I wasn’t crazy about his throwing motion, but I noticed it getting better.... He's a big kid still getting used to his body...

Neither was I but it’s getting better.

He was 6’2 his SR year in HS and now 6’7

15 hours ago, WMDman said:

Idk why I have a habit of calling athletes kid, I think I got it from my dad

They're all kids to me, which is everyone 29 and under.

15 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm 36.  Anyone under the age of 30 to me is a kid....most of them still have that baby face.

and very immature and don't really  want work but want to start at the top. (Referring to my co - "workers")

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wait until you're 36.  Everyone under 30 will look young to you.

I had to take the babysitter home yesterday and she's 15....when I first got in the house after getting home, I thought she was about 11 or 12.

Wait till you have grandkids. Mine was celebrating her birthday at a local CfA. Some white trash kid went down the slide before her and left a literal **** stream down the entire thing. I won’t go into details here, that will come later on OTW.