Bill's interested in working out Brandon Oliver.

6 minutes ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I’m not a big follower of the UB Bulls, what type of running back is he? Has he had any success in the NFL?

Hes mostly been a #3 except his rookie year when he actually started a decent amount 

He is a north south runner. A bowling ball who always falls forward and doesn’t waste any necessary movement 

he gets better with more touches. He is a guy that wears a defense down throughout a game 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wait until you're 36.  Everyone under 30 will look young to you.

I had to take the babysitter home yesterday and she's 15....when I first got in the house after getting home, I thought she was about 11 or 12.

I actually am 36. I’ll be 37 in December. I don’t have any kids though so I’m still immature for my age

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Hes mostly been a #3 except his rookie year when he actually started a decent amount 

He is a north south runner. A bowling ball who always falls forward and doesn’t waste any necessary movement 

Thank you! So you’re hoping we sign him?

Just now, BillsGuru4 said:

Thank you! So you’re hoping we sign him?

As someone who watched him live at UB countless times yes I wouldn’t be against it. He is good enough to play in the league and find success with the right scheme

He is a better runner than Cadet where Cadet is a better catcher out of the backfield... he also might have more juice left than ivory for a full season

so i think he is a good battle for the 2-3 spot. He will excel in a power scheme