Bakin

2018 Playoff game vs Jags

Allen as a rookie would of been better than Tyrod as a 4 year starter. He 7 chances at the end of the half to score TD and settled for a FG.ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

Here was a decent game by Ty-fraud... (But a tremendous one for our defense)

ย 

ย 

On 7/11/2018 at 8:56 PM, Bakin said:

Replaying On NFL network now.ย 

How did we not win that game????

ย 

That 9 minute drive at the end of the first half.ย TT was both superb and abysmal at the same time.

Missing Oโ€™Leary for a sure fire TD.

Tyrod getting up from what could have been 3 game ending injuries in one drive.ย 

Head scratching play calls.ย 

ย 

Good to rewatch.ย 

ย 

I thought we did lose that game.ย  We could have won, but we can't blame anyone but our own team....

When the jags went on to face the pats*, well, I swear they got the Bills treatment from the refs.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:37 AM, Tatonka68 said:

Allen as a rookie would of been better than Tyrod as a 4 year starter. He 7 chances at the end of the half to score TD and settled for a FG.ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm an Allen supporter, but NOTHING indicates Allen would have been better in that game until we see Allen play against professional football players.

We lost because of 2 main reasons:ย 

A.We lack a deep threat receiverย to stretch the field.( still aย problem this year.)

ย 

B. Tyrod is not a franchise QB, and point A puts more pressure on B.

ย 

Watch the last series alone Thompson is wide open on a post ( busted coverage) for a possible TD. Also on the play TT gets hurt in Thompson wide open for a easy first down and then some also being able to get out of bounds. I loved having TT as our QB but man Iโ€™m so glad heโ€™s gone. I actually think we will be much better offensively without him . Teams had figured out how to play him obviously. 31st in passing in last two years ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

On 7/15/2018 at 10:55 AM, Paul Costa said:

Watch the last series alone Thompson is wide open on a post ( busted coverage) for a possible TD. Also on the play TT gets hurt in Thompson wide open for a easy first down and then some also being able to get out of bounds. I loved having TT as our QB but man Iโ€™m so glad heโ€™s gone. I actually think we will be much better offensively without him . Teams had figured out how to play him obviously. 31st in passing in last two years ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

...and 29th in offense. there's no where to go but up.

Edited by billsredneck1

On 7/11/2018 at 10:17 PM, TC in St. Louis said:

We held the Jags to 10 points in Jacksonville. The next week they got 42 in Pittsburgh. ย Bodes well for our defense. ย 

ย 

ย 

Lest we forget the wind was howling 25-30 MPH.

ย 

My honest opinion: game was lost on the 1 yard line. ย Stupid passing after running down their throats. ย Then a bad 2 minutes before half time.

Just watched it a replay on NFL network.ย  Bortles escaped some but the D still held them to 10.ย  TT did not see a receiver wide open-alone that would have been a TD.ย  On a third down he didn't see a receiver wide open on the right that would have been a first down.ย  There were others as well.ย  This is football it happens to the best.ย  He just doesn't see the field, and doesn't see the pre-snap coverages and where to go with the ball.ย  Absolutely no going through the progressions.ย  Locks on and doesn't fire til open except they usually weren't.ย  Not seeing the D, field, knowing where to go, locking on and firing only when openย is what scares me about a certain someone where I watched their games as well.ย ย ย 

ย