President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

44 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I once threw a drink at a woman who was screaming her head off at me.

Does that disqualify me from a seat on the Supreme Court?

Yes. Folks around here don't take kindly to alcohol abuse. That drink did nothing to you.

23 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

I'm an adult who can reach an objective conclusion when presented with 2 sides of a story.

Yeah, I'm going to call bullschiff on this.

Edited by Koko78

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes. Folks around here don't take kindly to alcohol abuse. That drink did nothing to you.

Yeah, I'm going to call bullschiff on this

.I'm an adult who can reach an objective conclusion when presented with 2 sides of a story.

Yeah, don't care

Edited by Thirdborn
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Dude anyone he nominated would have received the same treatment and still will if he is replaced.  The Dems promised this and delivered.  If Trump nominated the religious lady all hell would have broken loose too, just with a different topic being discussed.

Maybe so. I have no love for either party.  All I can say, is that the blind support for this guy, by the Repubs, is disgusting

10 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

You know as well as I, and every other American watching this circus, that there are numerous college acquaintances that have called him out.

We're not talking about people who have called him out. You accused him of perjury. I'm asking you to be more specific.

And while we're at it, why is it you want to believe college acquaintances of his but you ignore her same acquaintances who say they have no idea what she's talking about? 

She doesn't know where. She doesn't know when. She doesn't know whose house or what year or if there were four guys or three guys and a girl. She literally has changed her story five or six times, NO ONE can corroborate her story, and yet you believe her and not him.

Why is that?

But first, specifics about the perjury. When did he perjure himself under oath?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Thirdborn said:

Maybe so. I have no love for either party.  All I can say, is that the blind support for this guy, by the Repubs, is disgusting

What's disgusting is DiFi and the Dems sitting on a accusation by a woman who says she was sexually assaulted.

They sat on it for weeks, and promised not to release her information, right before they used it politically to smear Kavanaugh and leak her information to the public.

You literally CAN"T side with her, puke on the GOP for their tactics, and sound credible.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

We're not talking about people who have called him out. You accused him of perjury. I'm asking you to be more specific.

And while we're at it, why is it you want to believe college acquaintances of his but you ignore her same acquaintances who say they have no idea what she's talking about? 

She doesn't know where. She doesn't know when. She doesn't know whose house or what year or if there were four guys or three guys and a girl. She literally has changed her story five or six times, NO ONE can corroborate her story, and yet you believe her and not him.

Why is that?

But first, specifics about the perjury. When did he perjure himself under oath?

Verb. boof (third-person singular simple present boofs, present participle boofing, simple past and past participle boofed) (transitive, slang) To perform a sexual act with someone; especially, to sodomise, to perform anal sex on someone.
A threesome with 1 woman and 2 men. It is important to remember that straight men do not make eye contact while in the act. Doing so will question their sexuality.

LA, I apologize for the snarky response. I'm tired.

33 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

I'm not a Democrat.  I'm an adult who can reach an objective conclusion when presented with 2 sides of a story. I believe her. He has lied about his past under oath (according to his friends)

If you are sincere, read this thread. 

Dr Ford is at best pathological, at worst an evil liar. Most likely she is a nut who lives in fantasyland (my theory at this point, although there is enough evidence to sway me back towards her being evil). None of her fable is credible. There is no corroboration from any of the people she claimed were there. Her story has changed numerous times. Simply put, she has no credibility.

7 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

Boof? Devil's Triangle?

You think THAT was him perjuring himself? 

That's ridiculous. Just ridiculous. And for the record, if you think THAT is perjury, you're gonna hate the polygraph lie that Ford told.

But her you believe.

Yeah. You don't have a side here. :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, Thirdborn said:

Why the !@#$ would she make it up?  Why the !@#$, would you doubt her?  Seriously, Is it such a reach that a drunk college frat boy would try to !@#$ a 15 yr old and not remember?

You really are way behind here, aren't you.  Why make it up?  For political purposes.  For the $750K in her gofundme account.  I'm sure there are other reasons.

Why doubt her?  Because of not only the above, but also nobody has corroborated it, and it's 36 years ago, and she wasn't even sure of that. 

He wasn't in college, but way to keep up - he was 17 so don't make it like he was 20 with a 15 year old (if it happened).  17 year old boys and 15 year old girls are or were super common back then (I'm about the same age)

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Dude anyone he nominated would have received the same treatment and still will if he is replaced.  The Dems promised this and delivered.  If Trump nominated the religious lady all hell would have broken loose too, just with a different topic being discussed.

I think Trump made a mistake in not selecting Barrett.  Like Kavanaugh, her judicial record and personal statements suggested she believed in the principals of originalism/texualism when it came to interpreting the constitution.  However, she's younger than Kavanaugh, a mother of seven, a devout catholic (graduate of Notre Dame), and physically attractive (which is important in this superficial society we live in).  She would've been the Democrats worst nightmare in her confirmation hearings.  I don't think sexual assault allegations would've come forward either.  Missed opportunity.