President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

On 9/28/2018 at 2:58 PM, BillsFanNC said:

If this one week FBI pause goes through I think we're done with the outlandish rape allegations. The dems blew their load on that with Avenatti.  Instead we'll be on to the Kavanaugh is a blackout prone alcoholic allegations.

Right on cue..

mwtweet.JPG

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

In that middle clip, Ford says she wishes that they would have come to her.  Did they or did they not offer to do that?

Grassley did, and publicly so. Ford's claim that she didn't know rings quite hollow. I wouldn't doubt that her attorneys never conveyed the offer to her (after all, they were lying to Grassley about her whereabouts and fear of flying to delay and obstruct), but she would have had to be in a cave not to know.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Grassley did, and publicly so. Ford's claim that she didn't know rings quite hollow. I wouldn't doubt that her attorneys never conveyed the offer to her (after all, they were lying to Grassley about her whereabouts and fear of flying to delay and obstruct), but she would have had to be in a cave not to know.

If the attorneys didn't relay that offer to their client, would there be any recourse against them from the bar's perspective or no?

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ford was not necessarily "in a cave" but was likely sequestered while her attorneys and Democrat consultants coached her

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I typically don't listen to these clips, but I listened to this one, and it has dawned on me that -- for the time being -- Trump is essentially the "wildcat formation" of today's politics.

Remember the game when Miami introduced it to NE*? The Pats* chased and ran and blitzed and no matter what they did, they couldn't figure out how to stop it.

Yes, eventually everyone figured out how to stop it, but not before a bunch of teams took some serious losses because of it.

The left is simply too stupid to understand that Trump simply LOVES this stuff, and more and more people are turning to his side simply because he punches back in a way no one on the left is capable.

9 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

White man rage at its finest.

What does skin color have to do with it?

Please explain.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They did - in person or on the phone. Her attorney (the same attorney for McCabe) said he did not inform his client of the offer. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If the attorneys didn't relay that offer to their client, would there be any recourse against them from the bar's perspective or no? ...

yes, they should be disbarred.

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If the attorneys didn't relay that offer to their client, would there be any recourse against them from the bar's perspective or no?

It is certainly unethical not to convey offers to a client. As for recourse, I'm not so sure there is any, even if Ford files a complaint (which she's not going to do.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Having an experienced sex crimes prosecutor question her was a great move. The Democrats were trying to set this up to accuse the GOP of conducting a victim-blaming session. Mitchell took their crying victim routine out of the equation.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Maxine, so many have come forward describing your abuse of power. I think it's important that the American people know if you've ever sought treatment for mental illness.

I wish her wig would suffocate her.

Girlfriend said she believes Kavanaugh raped her, said she was too convincing and the guy is going to hold a grudge so he should not be on SCOTUS. They should select someone else

Seriously considering ditching her because she won't listen to reason or acknowledge innocent until proven guilty matters in such a smear campaign and the ramifications of selecting another nominee is terrible.

One of the smartest and most educated women I know = seriously reconsidering everything about getting to know her further. It's abhorrent to fall for such a bull **** scheme absent of any evidence other than the """"feels""".

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Girlfriend said she believes Kavanaugh raped her, said she was too convincing and the guy is going to hold a grudge so he should not be on SCOTUS. They should select someone else

Seriously considering ditching her because she won't listen to reason or acknowledge innocent until proven guilty matters in such a smear campaign and the ramifications of selecting another nominee is terrible.

One of the smartest and most educated women I know = seriously reconsidering everything about getting to know her further. It's abhorrent to fall for such a bull **** scheme absent of any evidence other than the """"feels""".

Even Ford doesn't claim he raped her. Sounds like you should be feeling like Michael Douglas in Basic Instinct.