President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

11 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I think this is one of those situations where all the lefties who are going to get fired up and motivated are the hardcore types that were already going to vote and vote Democrat.

I'm seeing a lot of moderate liberals who see this for the shameless exploitation of a sensitive issue it is and are put off by it.

I see it as a political stunt and I'm MORE emboldened to vote.

It's about time the left start fighting fire with fire. They're not nearly as skilled as the majority, but they're rookies. They'll need a little seasoning and a better offensive line.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Yet, ones ability to recognize their own behavior is so lomitted that it wouldn't matter if she was the world's leading psychologist in the FBI police.

I saw an extremely unstable, troubled woman who was heavily medicated. No wonder the dems made her medical records off limits.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Dafuq?  I don't even know who he is... And it wasn't him, anyway.

And this guy was engaged, but not a rapist. Though, she had to sign waivers to be around certain NBA players.  She called them "rapey waivers." 

It was a joke.

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Don't be so sure about all of that.  Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford is no innocent pawn, IMHO.  I initially fell for her act.  I just thought she was not mentally competent.  I've rethought that.  A PhD in psychology and she acted like an innocent simpleton yesterday?  No way!

You might be right. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Kristol is a no on Kavanaugh. Let that sink in, and realize the true alliance of the never-trump right - it's not to the constitution or conservative cause as they claim, but to something else entirely... 

What an idiot. At least admit your bias.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, you've named her a liar, and a whore already.

Link?

You can't have it both ways.  Either they were both lying, or they both weren't.

Not actually true, but in this case, one of them is probably lying, and the lack of evidence would support that Kavanaugh shouldn't go down over the mere accusation. Though we would benefit from more testimony. 

Source me making those exact claims.

This again? No thanks. And either way, why not just answer why I'm here, since you and DR appear to have a theory and you just said that I'm here for some reason other than just that I'm !@#$ed in life that I got born a Bills fan. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

It's about time the left start fighting fire with fire. They're not nearly as skilled as the majority, but they're rookies. They'll need a little seasoning and a better offensive line.

After watching the leaders of the Democratic party attempt to intentionally destroy the lives of a good man and his family, actively work to undo the concept of innocent until proven guilty in our justice system, assert that men by their nature are evil rapists, and all of the rest, you're more motivated to vote for them?

Says all anyone needs to know about you.

• Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Link?

Not actually true, but in this case, one of them is probably lying, and the lack of evidence would support that Kavanaugh shouldn't go down over the mere accusation. Though we would benefit from more testimony. 

This again? No thanks. And either way, why not just answer why I'm here, since you and DR appear to have a theory. 

You're here because the checks keep clearing. When they dry up, so will the likes of you, tibs, gary and the rest of your kind.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Kristol is a no on Kavanaugh. Let that sink in, and realize the true alliance of the never-trump right - it's not to the constitution or conservative cause as they claim, but to something else entirely... 

He did say if he had to vote today, so he can still change his mind it would seem. He even says I think I'd be a no, sounds like he can be persuaded

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

After watching the leaders of the Democratic party attempt to intentionally destroy the lives of a good man and his family, actively work to undo the concept of innocent until proven guilty in our justice system, assert that men by their nature are evil rapists, and all of the rest, you're more motivated to vote for them?

Says all anyone needs to know about you.

If you think Kavanuagh was being forthright in his testimony, that says all anyone needs to know about your ability to judge character.

The deception and half truths may or may not have been material, but this dude lies about damn near everything. Leahy caught him in 06 and again in the first go round, but nobody paid attention because it wasn't material.

He is not a "good" man and probably did clumsily accost that woman. I'm of the opinion that it wasn't a disqualifying offense, but that's another story.

The right has the courts, the White House, the Senate, and the Congress. You guys should be celebrating.

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

He did say if he had to vote today, so he can still change his mind it would seem. He even says I think I'd be a no, sounds like he can be persuaded

Without a doubt, he's a weasel who left a weasel way out of his words if he needs it. Look at the rest of the tweet though. He's fine with the damage it would do to the system of justice and presumption of innocence (between the lines: so long as Trump doesn't get a win). Kristol, a man who made his bones as a conservative icon who preached loyalty to the constitution above all else is saying, "eh, forget that it'll do long term damage and open the door to NO justice being confirmed, just !@#$ Trump."

He and MANY of the "never Trumpers" (especially the former neocon set) were never true conservatives or republicans or even RHINOS. They were con artists who (knowingly or unknowingly) played a central role for the cabal/uniparty. They were inserted into positions of influence, or co-opted once they reached some level of success, and dropped into the media complex as "conservative spokesmen" to stoke the fires of division when necessary - but above all else, to bring their followers back to the agenda of the cabal/uniparty when needed. (see Kristol on mass surveillance, and WMD/Iraq in years prior to Trump for evidence of this).  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

If you think Kavanuagh was being forthright in his testimony, that says all anyone needs to know about your ability to judge character.

The deception and half truths may or may not have been material, but this dude lies about damn near everything. Leahy caught him in 06 and again in the first go round, but nobody paid attention because it wasn't material.

He is not a "good" man and probably did clumsily accost that woman. I'm of the opinion that it wasn't a disqualifying offense, but that's another story.

The right has the courts, the White House, the Senate, and the Congress. You guys should be celebrating.

Mhmmm...

Enjoy the scorched Earth you've normalized.

Process is far more important than individual outcome, and you're supporting people whom have destroyed the process.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

You're kidding, right?

The left has been operating on pure rhetoric since 2004.  They wrote the book on this ****.  Trump just took the book and rewrote it.

• Like (+1) 1