Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You are not the first person to accuse me of this.  

That's because I have to stick to the cover story.  If it were true, it wouldn't be such a consistent story.  Wake up, sheeple!

I knew it. I KNEW IT!!!

1 hour ago, GG said:

I have to get in the game

9GvJ.gif

Well, you’d better put on your dancing shoes. :blink:

36 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

As a self proclaimed EYEWITNESS, you didn't give a statement??

LOL!!!

You were not an "evewitness."  You were already estimating your 911 profit when the markets opened next....

Explain how you saw a 757 fit through this hole....

Image result for 911 pentagon

You mean this hole?

911_90_12.jpg

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You mean this hole?

911_90_12.jpg

You stupid ****! You didn’t photoshop out the Israeli flag in the foreground!!!

Oy vey! :wallbash:

You could get kicked out of the Mossad for that you mashugana goy!

• Haha (+1) 1

What if it was a cruise missile mocked up to look like an airplane, complete with Otto sitting up front?  How about a cruise missile inside an airplane?

Actually, Tom mentioned L Ron Hubbard earlier.  I think he was onto something:

DC Tom ---> Cruise missile ---> Tom Cruise

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

911_90_12.jpg

Funny, I don't see anything resembling a 757 in that photo....
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

You stupid ****! You didn’t photoshop out the Israeli flag in the foreground!!!

Well. we did have these Mossad dancing on 911....

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0

and this is what "Bibi" had to say....

Image result for 911 good for israel

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

911_90_12.jpg

Funny, I don't see anything resembling a 757 in that photo....

No, you see a hole big enough to be caused by one.

And you wouldn't see a 757, you'd see wreckage.  Which is in the picture.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

you wouldn't see a 757

Nobody not a Hebrew speaking Zionist Traitor knee deep in defense stocks saw a "757" because it wasn't a "757" and that is why there are no "757" parts in the photo.  Several other photos were subjected to CHOSEN PhotoShopping but they are as credible as the early photos of Col Ossman, which were Bin Laden's face mounted on a military uniform...

What caused that hole?

Tom won't answer, because the hole is precisely where the "object" hits... and its is WAY too small to fit a 757...

Edited by LaDexter

6 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Nobody not a Hebrew speaking Zionist Traitor knee deep in defense stocks saw a "757" because it wasn't a "757" and that is why there are no "757" parts in the photo.  Several other photos were subjected to CHOSEN PhotoShopping but they are as credible as the early photos of Col Ossman, which were Bin Laden's face mounted on a military uniform...

What caused that hole?

Tom won't answer, because the hole is precisely where the "object" hits... and its is WAY too small to fit a 757...

That's not where it hit.  The picture I shared is where it hit.  I know this because I saw it.  I know you're picture's fake because there weren't any "No Parking" signs on the Pentagon helipad, which is where the plane hit.

And before you link to Google Maps to show me that the helipad is somewhere else...they movet it after 9/11.

So that hole just magically appeared to give "truthers" something to talk about....

Never mind...

1. the "US" media never showed the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon

2. the "pilots for truth" group formed simply over how ridiculous the "official" explanation is

3. when big commercial passenger jets crash, there is jet debris all over the place, but there is none here

4. a "757" is not a projectile, it is a floating soda can designed for gas mileage

5. whatever hit the Pentagon crashed through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside

Every American needs to see this... especially the 0:37 frame

52 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

So that hole just magically appeared to give "truthers" something to talk about....

Never mind...

2. the "pilots for truth" group formed simply over how ridiculous the "official" explanation is

3. when big commercial passenger jets crash, there is jet debris all over the place, but there is none here

4. a "757" is not a projectile, it is a floating soda can designed for gas mileage

5. whatever hit the Pentagon crashed through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside

See the source image

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

Never mind...

Do you even realize you're arguing that a hole was to small for a plane collision that wouldn't make any hole at all?

On behalf of the Zionist-Bilderberger-Illuminati Axis, we'd appreciate it if your stupidity were at least self-consistent.  Save your contradictory retardedness for the Reptoids.

Never mind...

Image result for fiddler on the roof dance gifs

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

See the source image

Little known fact: that's not dancing, that's a coded Haganah communications method.  Jews talk to each other like bees.  He's telling other Jews to avoid the 2013 Boston Marathon.  

• Haha (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Little known fact: that's not dancing, that's a coded Haganah communications method.  Jews talk to each other like bees.  He's telling other Jews to avoid the 2013 Boston Marathon.  

Worked for me on 9/11

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, LaDexter said:

Never mind...

I don't know if you're doing this as a joke or what, but there is absolutely no doubt that an American Airlines 757 hit the Pentagon that day.

You seem to be oblivious to the evidence.

The "hole" is the exact size of the fuselage of a 757.

757 parts, specific to that particular airplane were recovered on the lawn and in the building.

Specifically, the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered. So was a landing gear strut from the the main gear with a serial number that matched that airplane.

The oft pictured compressor which is claimed to be way too small to be from a Rolls Royce engine that American used to power their 757's isn't from the engine. It is from the Aux Power Unit, which all 757's have and which is in the tail, used to provide ground electrical and air for the heat/AC units.

American Airlines uniforms and a lot of DNA was recovered, and directly proven to be from the crew, passengers and terrorists.

A great deal of effort was expended to keep the DNA separate for burial purposes.

The reason parts are on the lawn is because the airplane actually hit the ground just prior to the building.

There were scores of eyewitnesses who identified it as an American 757, easily identified because of American's polished aluminum fuselage.

Anyway, there's a lot more evidence, but its a little more complicated and not worth typing.

Snopes  fact check version:  with picture

The plane banked sharply and came in so low that it clipped light poles. It slammed into the side of the Pentagon at an estimated 350 miles per hour after first hitting the helipad. The plane penetrated the outer three rings of the building. The jet fuel exploded, which sent a fireball outward from the impact point. About 30 minutes after the crash, a cross-section of the building collapsed, but only after enough time had elapsed for rescue workers to evacuate all injured employees.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hunt-the-boeing/

For all those who were not here back in 2001, Tom was on here within a day or two telling us  how he saw the plane pass right over his apartment  not far from the Pentagon and seconds later  seeing it hit.  I know someone  from high school who was assigned as an audiologist at the Pentagon  getting an award for tending to injured people after the impact.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/23/2018 at 9:42 AM, Wacka said:

Tom was on here within a day or two telling us

But he invested in defense stocks months before, knowing full well what would happen on 911, and that his treasonous rear would be expected to lie and claim "plane," but he sure as heck isn't going to the FBI and making that claim....

Zionist Traitors discuss 911 only in HEBREW....

On 6/23/2018 at 4:52 AM, sherpa said:

but there is absolutely no doubt that an American Airlines 757 hit the Pentagon that day.

That's the Zionist lie, and you sure as heck aren't rushing to the nearest FBI office to make that claim under oath...

On 6/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, DC Tom said:

for a plane collision that wouldn't make any hole at all

That's the first ever truthful statement out of your piehole...

that a real 757 would not have smashed through steel reinforced concrete, it would have BOUNCED OFF...

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

But he invested in defense stocks months before, knowing full well what would happen on 911, and that his treasonous rear would be expected to lie and claim "plane," but he sure as heck isn't going to the FBI and making that claim....

Zionist Traitors discuss 911 only in HEBREW....

That's the Zionist lie, and you sure as heck aren't rushing to the nearest FBI office to make that claim under oath...

That's the first ever truthful statement out of your piehole...

that a real 757 would not have smashed through steel reinforced concrete, it would have BOUNCED OFF...

What about a 757 impacting a low-grade, unreinforced poured concrete wall with a limestone facade?  Because the Pentagon isn't steel-reinforced concrete.  Wartime emergency construction.

I mean...try to get at least one fact right.  :lol:

Just now, DC Tom said:

Because the Pentagon isn't steel-reinforced concrete. 

Evidence?

I mean, why would the center of US military command want to protect itself?

It should have glass walls....

Just now, LaDexter said:

Evidence?

I mean, why would the center of US military command want to protect itself?

It should have glass walls....

Evidence?  Well, let's start with "A plane smashed through it..."

On 6/22/2018 at 12:13 PM, LaDexter said:

That it was a cruise missile is not....

Related image

According to DC Tom, this is NOT a "controlled demolition...."

Not at all. It’s obviously the fallout of you bending over and lighting your fart while your !@#$ is aimed directly at some building. 

Congratulations on such a prodigious blast of gas!

You undoubtedly would bring great honor to your village if you were Japanese. 

That was not a plane.

It was a cruise missile, likely a "bunker buster...."

The tip of it is circled on the right side of this photo....

If you want to interest people who know a lot about this stuff, you are going to have to ratchet up your game considerably.

It was an airplane. There are hundreds of witnesses who not only saw it, but walked the grounds after and saw all of the evidence.

Airplane parts with serial numbers, body part and all manner of other things.

Further, you need to up your game on "cruise missiles." 

There are no cruise missiles that are bunker busters. 

Bunker busters are extremely heavy, not mounted on cruise missiles, and have delayed fuses.

Get smarter or give up.

45 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Further, you need to up your game on "cruise missiles." 

There are no cruise missiles that are bunker busters. 

Bunker busters are extremely heavy, not mounted on cruise missiles, and have delayed fuses.

But what if it's a secret hypersonic bunker buster that no one's ever heard of?  The lack of evidence proves that's what it was!  

You need to up your game on conspiracy theories.,  

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

That was not a plane.

It was a cruise missile, likely a "bunker buster...."

The tip of it is circled on the right side of this photo....

See the source image

Looks like a Delorean to me.  

Just now, DC Tom said:

But what if it's a secret hypersonic bunker buster that no one's ever heard of?  The lack of evidence proves that's what it was!  

You need to up your game on conspiracy theories.,  

Ya. I'm lacking in what conspiracy theorists will come up with next, but I think I've seen most of them. 

16 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Ya. I'm lacking in what conspiracy theorists will come up with next, but I think I've seen most of them. 

There's only three things you need to keep in mind to craft a conspiracy theory:

1) Lack of evidence is evidence of conspiracy.

2) Whatever you think, that's what they want you to think.

3) When stuck for a way forward, blame: HAARP, chemtrails, MKultra, Zionists, Reptoids, Bilderbergers, fluoridated water 

Bonus points if you can work in a Mayan reference (e.g. "Adam Lanza shot up Sandy Hook because the Mayan Calendar made him do it."  Yes, that's an actual proposed theory.)

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There's only three things you need to keep in mind to craft a conspiracy theory:

1) Lack of evidence is evidence of conspiracy.

2) Whatever you think, that's what they want you to think.

3) When stuck for a way forward, blame: HAARP, chemtrails, MKultra, Zionists, Reptoids, Bilderbergers, fluoridated water 

Bonus points if you can work in a Mayan reference (e.g. "Adam Lanza shot up Sandy Hook because the Mayan Calendar made him do it."  Yes, that's an actual proposed theory.)

Don’t bring the reptoids into this .

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Don’t bring the reptoids into this .

Oh, they're already in it.  Have been for a long time.  Wake up, sheeple!

(Rule #4: any good conspiracy theory tells the sheeple to wake up.)

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, sherpa said:

There are hundreds of witnesses

AS DC Tom proved earlier, none of those gave a sworn statement to the FBI.

All are Jewish, speak Hebrew, and were invested in defense stocks.

We really don't even need a trial.  We should simply gun down each one right now.

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Lack of evidence is evidence of conspiracy.

You can't put up a single photo of "bin Laden" in Saudi.

Not one.

We now have multiple photos of Col Osman, right where he was supposed to be, talking to the NSA before going back to Afghan to disrupt the Soviet occupation at the time.

The brave and patriotic American who IDed Col Osman should be faced on Mt Rushmore.

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

We really don't even need a trial.  We should simply gun down each one right now.

Except we're west of the Curzon Line.  That's how you kill Jews EAST of the line.

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

To be clear, we're talking about executing Jews, en mass, without need for a trial.

Outstanding.  I doubt we'll need much more than this to be rid of you.

It always ends in an absolute racist blaze of glory for you jackasses.

You can't put up a single photo of "bin Laden" in Saudi.

Not one.

We now have multiple photos of Col Osman, right where he was supposed to be, talking to the NSA before going back to Afghan to disrupt the Soviet occupation at the time.

The brave and patriotic American who IDed Col Osman should be faced on Mt Rushmore.

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1