What is the general consensus on Michelle Beadle?

The Poojer

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

If that was presented to me I would NEVER turn it down. I think she's definitely pretty and I think she's probably a bit of a dirty girl as well.

This may completely derail any credibility I have, but if it's her vs. her arch-enemy Erin Andrews for my attention, I'm taking Michelle 10 times out of 10.

As far as Beadle is concerned, I used to really enjoy SportsNation with her. I could even put up with Cowherd because of her. Now she seems a little too made up, and her cuteness seems a little forced. Probably just a symptom of age. Not a fan of the funky half brown and half blonde hair style that she had the last time I saw her on TV.  Still doable. 

As far as Erin Andrews is concerned, get that nasal, whiny voiced, hawk nosed creature away! I’ve never been a fan and never understood the hype. 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:30 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I have a friend that's in love with Rachel Nichols....well at least when she was with ESPN.

I just don't see it....like at all.

Image result for rachel nichols cnn

Rachel Nichols looks like a foot.

On 6/20/2018 at 11:24 AM, Soda Popinski said:

10 years ago Rachel Nichols yes.   Now Kay Adams.   10 years from now the next mid 20s smoke show.    

If only Aubry Plaza was a sports caster.  I'd never miss an episode. 

About Mrs Beadle, I'd have to say....any port in a storm, so...yes 

Aubrey Plaza was on a short lived ESPN web series called Mayne Street. With Kenny Mayne.

Get it? Mayne Street. And his last name is Mayne.

RMLFAOLOLMARFO!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Rachel Nichols looks like a foot.

Aubrey Plaza was on a short lived ESPN web series called Mayne Street. With Kenny Mayne.

Get it? Mayne Street. And his last name is Mayne.

RMLFAOLOLMARFO!!!

the wife thinks I watch Legion for the show...pffffttttt   uhhh no