Gotta let off some steam

Buffalo716

Some jerk almost ran me over in a Parking Lot going 50. When he passed I said hey there was a stop sign...

he said Eff you... I said Eff you back

he then proceeded to get out of his truck and wanted to fight lol like dude you almost ran me over

A group of people started yelling at him telling him he was crazy... he then got back in his truck and peeled away doing 60 lmao

The inability to own ones mistakes bothers me. Maybe the guy has issues (drugs, mental,..) that explain but not excuse his reaction. I'm skeptical. For many people I think  it's much easier  to say "Eff you"  than it is to say "My bad" .

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Some jerk almost ran me over in a Parking Lot going 50. When he passed I said hey there was a stop sign...

he then proceeded to get out of his truck and wanted to fight lol like dude you almost ran me over

A group of people started yelling at him telling him he was crazy... he then got back in his truck and peeled away doing 60 lmao

You shouldn't have been in my way.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Where were you when this occurred?

As in what town? 

I have tried to reduce my rage over the years. Partly because I know it’s best to be calm and peaceful....partly because I never know what nut case is whacked out on something and has a gun.

God bless our police! Ugh, now I have to say they aren’t perfect by any means, but every encounter could go way sideways. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Depew / Cheektowaga 

Just wondering.  Could have happened anywhere.

You gotta be careful though.  Dude might just as well have stopped his car, gotten out, and shot you dead.

This is America!  People are freaks everyone has a gun.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Did he harm your self of steam?  If so, you can get therapy for it.

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I feel sorry for the guy, to be honest. It must be tough going through life with a 2.5 in wiener. 

• Haha (+1) 1