[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

37 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Interesting waiver claim. I was wondering if someone would take a chance on Remi Elie. Glad it was Buffalo. 

Some info and highlights - 

From what I read, I guess he was he was pretty well liked by all his teammates. 

This is EXACTLY the kind of guy this franchise has been missing.  Hope it works out.

• Like (+1) 2

Wilson looked like a useful piece last season. To bad he got injured.  It will be interesting to see what happens when he gets back on the ice.  All in all, this group is so much more talented than we've seen in years. Hopefully they get off to a good start and make it past that historic Halloween "deadline".

McDavid, NHL stars appear in group photo to mark start of 2018-19 season

To celebrate the start of the 2018-19 NHL season, the League released a photo of 33 of the League's brightest stars.

The players were photographed at the NHL and NHLPA's North American Player Media Tour in Chicago on Sept. 6-7.

cut.jpg

raw.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, row_33 said:

best of luck to the Sabres (my second favourite team behind the Leafs)

I think officially this is supposed to be impossible. I may get grief for saying this, but I don't hate the Leafs. When I was a kid, there were a lot of bandwagon Montreal Canadiens fans (this was the seventies). I rather despised them. I remember watching Leafs' games on the telly. I liked Doug Favell and had a mild affection for the team.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

McDavid, NHL stars appear in group photo to mark start of 2018-19 season

To celebrate the start of the 2018-19 NHL season, the League released a photo of 33 of the League's brightest stars.

The players were photographed at the NHL and NHLPA's North American Player Media Tour in Chicago on Sept. 6-7.

cut.jpg

raw.jpg

That's a natty blue suit that Jack is rocking. Nice job, #9.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres & NHL 2018-19 - Game 1 vs. BOS at 7 PM ET on 10/4; Eichel Named Captain
3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I shudder at the prospects of Nathan Beaulieu playing defense for this team. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I think officially this is supposed to be impossible. I may get grief for saying this, but I don't hate the Leafs. When I was a kid, there were a lot of bandwagon Montreal Canadiens fans (this was the seventies). I rather despised them. I remember watching Leafs' games on the telly. I liked Doug Favell and had a mild affection for the team.

Leafs had a ton of fans in Buffalo before the Sabres. They were on TV all the time in our market.

• Like (+1) 1