California (again)

29 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've done some crazy schitt to rub some nickels, and I've done even crazier schitt in hotel rooms.

But lancing your own boil in a hotel room?

That's some bold schitt right there.

Oh come on guys. You poke it several time with a pin. No biggie.  

I guess it comes from years in the kitchen.

Cook (With hand in a towel):  Chef I cut myself. 

Me:  Let me see

Cook: Ok. Do I need stitches?

Me:  Well first we need to find the rest of your finger 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or--or--you commited to saving your lady and risked your own life in the process. 

You're a damn hero. She's lucky to have you. 

I PM’d you her number. Call her and tell her that. I need all the help I can get in 2020. 

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, SJ Bills backer said:

Hey - I’m a former buffalonian who’s lived in the Bay Area 30 years. Stop painting such a horrid picture when you have no idea what it’s like here va there. It’s not all rosy but we have great food and I can still watch the bills with ex buffalonians who are far more awoken than post of you posters

BTW you fit right in up there you pretentious bastard. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, SJ Bills backer said:

Hey - I’m a former buffalonian who’s lived in the Bay Area 30 years. Stop painting such a horrid picture when you have no idea what it’s like here va there. It’s not all rosy but we have great food and I can still watch the bills with ex buffalonians who are far more awoken than post of you posters

Imagine being this person, unironically describing yourself “woke”, and thinking you had just owned someone because of it.

Good grief.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/31/2019 at 1:31 PM, SJ Bills backer said:

California is great! Sometimes they even let us have electricity...sometimes...

• Like (+1) 3

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines 

Original Article

The news coming out of California gets crazier every week. Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a law which just went into effect that limits personal water usage. People can even be hit with massive fines if they exceed their limit by doing laundry and taking a shower on the same day. This was recently discussed on KTLA News and the reporters seemed shocked to learn the details.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

California Passes Insane New Law Limiting Personal Water Usage With Massive Fines 

Original Article

The news coming out of California gets crazier every week. Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a law which just went into effect that limits personal water usage. People can even be hit with massive fines if they exceed their limit by doing laundry and taking a shower on the same day. This was recently discussed on KTLA News and the reporters seemed shocked to learn the details.

What if they even out their water usage by taking a crap in the feminine hygiene aisle at the local grocery store?

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What if they even out their water usage by taking a crap in the feminine hygiene aisle at the local grocery store?

...WHOA!!...TIME OUT......what if I LEGALLY steal $949.99 in laundry soap but use too much water to clean my clothes ?.....I've been entrapped....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...WHOA!!...TIME OUT......what if I LEGALLY steal $949.99 in laundry soap but use too much water to clean my clothes ?.....I've been entrapped....

When your clothes are dirty...steal new clothes.

Or steal the water.  

• Haha (+1) 1

We saw this coming. Kinda surprised Newsome signed it. Also, I believe the original fine was $100, not $1000. But the jump doesn't surprise me.

Keep in mind, it's 55 gallons per person per household.  But it's also not just restricted to laundry and showers. It's your total water bill, which also includes things like irrigation. And you better hope you don't get a slab leak or something you can't immediately see.

Horrible law. Especially when you consider how little the state does to develop ways to preserve the water they do have when they get their heavy rains.

But hey...look at that view!

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...it's all about conservation...so they have enough to wash sidewalks HOURLY for feces and urine....SMH........

This is the state that lets its irrigation water flow into the ocean because delta smelt are more important than human food. It won't trim branches away from electrical lines because their "environmentalists" don't like it. It leaves deadfall in the forests to fuel the next wildfire. While it spends billions upon billions to build a train from nowhere to nowhere it lets the homeless who live on sidewalks terrorize the population and spread deadly diseases. This is the state that supposedly leads our nation. God help us.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is the state that lets its irrigation water flow into the ocean because delta smelt are more important than human food. It won't trim branches away from electrical lines because their "environmentalists" don't like it. It leaves deadfall in the forests to fuel the next wildfire. While it spends billions upon billions to build a train from nowhere to nowhere it lets the homeless who live on sidewalks terrorize the population and spread deadly diseases. This is the state that supposedly leads our nation. God help us.

...WELL done my friend....NYS isn't far behind with Big Fredo in charge...plastic bags outlawed....now wants to include styrofoam containers......new law severely limiting cash bail usage...law enforcement is flipping out.....wasting tax dollars to sue Trump for tax returns..now the Legislature is considering doubling the tax on beer.......numerous trips to Puerto Rico to emphasize with them because Trump screwed them on hurricane relief.....$91 BILLION wasn't enough.........oh wait, how much is missing and how many pols have resigned or are in jail?......US has major cesspool bookends with a helluva lot of "much better" sandwiched in between....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy