Hell No

TSNBDSC

19 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Not a fan of short hair? I would.

Yessiree BOB! I would dive into the pool and/or her headfirst. (Please tell me she isn't underage. If so, I take it back! Except for the pool.) I would LOVE to take that plunge!

I've gone higher. Unfortunately, my depth is limited.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s on the Oasis or the Allure I think. I saw that show on the Allure and it was good. Watching them training during the day (which that looks like) was even cooler.

Does that not look like a diving board poking out near the water? That's what caught my eye! Holy moly thats a small window to hit!

Having said that, I would absolutely hit that! 

And I have been on the Allure..first and only cruise..loved it!

She's hot.

Just watching the clip again.  Notice that curved green deck below her jumping position.  There are two white outrigger boom type things which appear to hold lights that shine down on the pool, or something like that. 

I didn't notice how close she comes to those things on her way down.  

This whole thing scares me just watching.

On 6/1/2018 at 3:15 PM, TSNBDSC said:

I wonder how high that is? I think the high platform at Sherkston quarry was around 60 ft, is it still there? We used to dive off of it and my friend would do 1and a half's. We used to dive out of the grain elevators at the foot of Tifft street, I think that was around 60 ft as well. To get up there you had to climb four flights of stairs along the railings because the stairs had all been removed, if you fell through the middle you would fall all 4 stories. Unbelievably reckless and dumb looking back at it.