Obama, FBI, DOj Spies in Trumps campain

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I think the solution to the problem of gun violence is clear now.  We need to ban white guys from dancing.

I have one rule that all my social acquaintances are well aware of. If anyone ever sees me dancing for any reason whatsoever, please, please, for the love of all that is holy, please take my keys.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Azalin said:

I have one rule that all my social acquaintances are well aware of. If anyone ever sees me dancing for any reason whatsoever, please, please, for the love of all that is holy, please take my keys.

I take it you have "The Elaine" down pat?

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I take it you have "The Elaine" down pat?

Rest assured that when it comes to any of the terpsichorean arts, including "The Elaine", my lack of ability is positively stunning.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you watch closely how Louis-Dreyfuss is dancing there, it's pretty amazing.  It takes an incredible amount of talent to dance that badly on purpose.  That scene alone was Emmy-worthy.

Myself, I'm more like this...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup.

Mainstream media's involved.  Only way they cover it is negatively, in a "Look how big a threat Trump is to Democrary" sense.

If you're right, this only ends bloodily.

58 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Mainstream media's involved.  Only way they cover it is negatively, in a "Look how big a threat Trump is to Democrary" sense.

If you're right, this only ends bloodily.

That's been the concern from the start. The deeper I got into the research, the more that prediction rang true to me. 

I honestly believe this slow roll out has been designed with the intention of thwarting that possibility. There's been a massive amount of work done behind the scenes to neuter bad actors across the globe (and nationally), there's also been a massive effort to expose the partisan actors in the MSM (this has been less effective/maybe more divisive in execution than the former). We're about to find out if that plan worked. 

... Or if there's going to be an 11th hour attempt to keep this in the dark. I really don't see how they can do that now though, without a major MAJOR distraction. There's too much out in open source, once the OIG hits and people begin to testify publicly, it's going to snowball. 

The hope is that there are more rational, sensible, middle of the road people who are willing to look at the facts dispassionately than there are rabid partisans. We are in a pivotal times right now, but not for the reasons the loudest in the mainstream media want us to think.

eXSwzzsS.jpg:large

This is what the hubub is about... things we covered earlier. The thing no one is reporting on accurately is the DOJ redacted the word "lures" but Horowitz did not. There's a reason Horowitz wanted that unredacted. It's a sign of what's coming. 

• Like (+1) 2

Ya, blows Watergate out of the water!! LOL!!! 

Even this coward is calling bull! 

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Wednesday pushed back against President Trump’s “spygate” claims, siding with Rep. Trey Gowdy’s (R-S.C.) defense of the FBI’s investigation into Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“Chairman Gowdy’s initial assessment is accurate, but we have more digging to do,” Ryan told reporters during his weekly news conference.

While both Ryan and Gowdy received a closed-door briefing on the bureau’s use of an informant in the investigation, there is still an outstanding request to view the underlying documents to support the briefing.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/390970-paul-ryan-gowdys-statement-contradicting-trump-on-spying-claims-is-accurate

I love how Trump said it, therefor Trumpbots ran with it, now they look stupid. Well, they always look...ok, you know. 

SHARYL ATTKISSON ON THE FBI’S FRACTURED FAIRYTALE.

Read the whole metaphor.

Once upon a time, the FBI said some thugs planned to rob a bank in town. Thugs are always looking to rob banks. They try all the time. But at this particular time, the FBI was hyper-focused on potential bank robberies in this particular town.

The best way to prevent the robbery — which is the goal, after all — would be for the FBI to alert all the banks in town. “Be on high alert for suspicious activity,” the FBI could tell the banks. “Report anything suspicious to us. We don’t want you to get robbed.”

Instead, in this fractured fairytale, the FBI followed an oddly less effective, more time-consuming, costlier approach. It focused on just one bank. And, strangely, it picked the bank that was least likely to be robbed because nobody thought it would ever get elected president — excuse me, I mean, because it had almost no cash on hand. (Why would robbers want to rob the bank with no cash?)

Stranger still, this specially-selected bank the FBI wanted to protect above all others happened to be owned by a man who was hated inside and outside the FBI.

So, to protect this bank owned by the guy the FBI hated, the FBI secretly examined a list of bank employees and identified a few it claimed would be likely to help robbers — or, at least, would not stop a robbery. How did it select these targets? By profiling them based on their pasts.

These particular bank employees, the FBI said, were chosen because they worked long ago with customers who might have known bank robbers in the past — maybe not the particular robbers planning a bank robbery this time, but different people who knew people who were thought to have robbed banks in the past ... or, perhaps, people who thought of robbing banks at some point but never got around to it. 

So the FBI decided these particular bank employees, who may have known or met with suspicious people in the past, might be capable of committing a future crime.

{SNIP}

The moral of the story: It’s a weird way to prevent a bank robbery.

On the other hand, if the FBI’s real goal — in this fractured fairytale — was to frame the hated owner of the bank and his employees, it all makes sense.

• Like (+1) 2

Once upon a time the FBI didn't comment on ongoing investigation. But this is Hillary! They said. So ten days before the election, in a big press conference, James Comey announced that Hillary was being investigated for her email thing which no one really understands. She is bad, just know that. Then they said they didn't find anything. And surprise, surprise, she lost to the guy the Kremlin was also helping. 

But the FBI is unfair to Trump. The FBI has always been unfair to Trump. Four legs good, two legs bad! 

• Eyeroll 1

• 5 years later...
5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's like every investigation and AstroTurf news cycle has been attempts to obstruct actual investigations into that high crime..

Wasn't Hillary Clinton on record saying they would hang if Trump won? 

• Like (+1) 1