Are you a fan of Josh Allen?

Josh Allen Poll  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love you some Josh Allen?

• Yes, that’s my guy now
    • No, I didn’t want him and I’m not happy

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think your poll needs a 3rd choice.  Something like "Perhaps....I'm reserving judgement 'til he plays"

I wanted to know how people feel about him right now. The board was pretty sickening the first few days after the draft.  Just wondering ho people are feeling about him a week later.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'll admit, I was a Rosen fan from the get go. He is the best passer at this point. They all have flaws but when you weigh the flaws, priorities may change. For example, Is it better to risk the chance you can improve ones accuracy or risk his lack of mobility &/or propensity to get very injured? Since the pick, I've watched every game Allen played in & now feel alot was very overblown. This kid could be the best we've evr had if it all comes together & I believe his floor is much higher than I first believed. GO JOSH. You've beaten every obstacle you met so far, now lets light up this league!!!

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, wppete said:

Everyone should watch this!

Yeah.  It’ll make you feel a little better about the pick of it still upsets you.  He really does have the best arm in the history of football.

• Like (+1) 1

He's our QB so now I'm a fan. Simple. I would have taken Rosen, but I understand why we didn't and I'm ok with that. My guy from day 1 was Mayfield. The Browns took him #1 overall. Can't be mad at that either. This is the way the draft went and I love my Bills. Can't wait to see Allen chucking the pigskin to Benjamin for 40-50 yard TD's. 

Dam Bloke.  Didn’t think I’d see that vote from you.  I can’t recall your opinion of him prior to the draft though, so that explains that.  I figured you’d at least be excited about watching someone with a bazooka for an arm with great size and mobility.  I’ve never seen a QB prospect so physically intriguing.  You think he’s a real long shot to succeed or were you voting in jest?

I'll go on record that he wasn't my pick but now that he is a Buffalo Bill i will get behind him all the way until he proves other wise !

Unlike a lot of so called Bills fans that live to bash any move they make while they work their 9 to 5 as undercover as a NFL professional talent evaluator !! 

2 hours ago, tumaro02 said:

Absolutely a fan. He has the DNA for the Buffalo Bills. Josh Rosen did NOT have the DNA and its not at all surprising he was not taken.

What does DNA for the Buffalo Bills mean.  Why does he have it and Rosen doesn’t?  Beane has said something to this effect and I really have no idea what either of you mean.

BTW, I was born and raised in WNY.

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

There isn’t one.  

I thought I was going blind.  Thanks lol 

He’s not Lamar so I’m happy.  

Would I like to see him succeed?  Yes.  

Would I like to see him sit and learn?  Yes.   

Should the people who who wanted someone else support him?  Yes.  

(The professionals did pick your guy so get over it).  

PS not (necessarily) a direct reply to newera

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think your poll needs a 3rd choice.  Something like "Perhaps....I'm reserving judgement 'til he plays"

Then it also needs a. 4th.  "He always was and still is!"

I didn't have just 1 guy who I liked , like many others on here did, I thought Josh Allen was a great pickup and they finally addressed the QB position with a top 10 pick (1st time in franchise history) so I love what they've done. I won't sit here and say I know what QB's will be great or not, I loved Blaine Gabbert, thought cam Newton was a gimmick QB who might have 1 good year in him, thought no way Russell Wilson was going to make it at his size but it's not all hard luck for me as I thought Jimmy Clausen would be a giant bust in 2010, I felt Aaron Rodgers was a much better prospect than Alex Smith, I thought Deshaun Watson and stated it on here would be the best QB in that draft class and thought Big Ben was the best QB from the 2004 draft before that actually happened although some would argue it's Eli.

Poll is not particularly clear.  Not clear what you mean by "my guy".

I definitely didn't want Allen to be drafted and still do not like the draft pick, even though we made it.

If you mean "will you support" Allen, though, the answer is "of course."  Who wouldn't?

I'll give him every chance to show us he can do it.  If/when it's clear he can't, however, I'll want this guy gone faster than you can say Tyrod.

We saw how fast/willing McDermott was willing to bring out the hook for Tyrod last year in favor of a rookie taken in the 5th round! 

I do not think they will pull a Doug Whaley and continue to try and shove a square peg into a round hole with Allen if it is obvious he can't do it.  So that's good.

Until then, we have to try and hope he can do it.

Still hate the pick however.