Jersey Numbers for the New Veteran Bills

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the Jersey choices? Did they streamline it to just the standard $99 one? I can't seem to find the "authentics" or whatever. IIRC, those ones are a bit more expensive but when holding them side by side I can see the difference in stitching around the stripes and numbers.

Edited by What a Tuel

I thought Edmunds would look awesome in 59, I was wondering who took it. But 49 is cool too. 

39 minutes ago, bufrock j said:

51 is a great number  who the heck is stanford ?

Really fast, super athletic linebacker who has some upside. Jets fans thought he had a lot of abilty an dthought he got a raw deal becuase of politics. I think that means he is better than Darron Lee, but they played Lee instead. Instantly a special teams star and will push Milano at Will and can play Mie as well. I think we gave him a bit too much money, but he is a player with some upside. 

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/what_to_know_about_new_buffalo_bills_lb_julian_stanford.html

I believe these were his pro day numbers: 

Measurable Measurement %tile
Height 6' 1¼"* 42
Weight 228 lbs* 11
10 Yard Split 1.44s* 99
40 Yard Dash 4.51s* 92
Vertical Jump 42½"* 98
Broad Jump 128"* 93
3-Cone Drill 6.59s* 99
20 Yard Shuttle 4.02s* 96
Bench Press 27 reps*        86
Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the Jersey choices? Did they streamline it to just the standard $99 one? I can't seem to find the "authentics" or whatever. IIRC, those ones are a bit more expensive but when holding them side by side I can see the difference in stitching around the stripes and numbers.

You have to go to the web site and customize an Elite jersey for $300 +. The Bills are actually one of the few teams who dont stock Elite level to buy in their team stores. One of the better ways to get one is there seem to be a ton that the Bills make in house for charity auctions etc. They tend to pop up on Ebay and other auction or classifieds sites. Because of this, they actually have the TV numbers the team wears on field. The outline is a little thicker and the inside of numbers like a 4 are filled in. The ones from retail have a different style of numbers and stitching but the jersey itself is the same. 

'Game jerseys' are 100 msrp which are iron on, and the middle level for 175 msrp is a limited vapor jersey which looks like its sewn but actually isnt. It looks better, but is still the same material unlike the expensive ones that have a solid and mesh fabric mix. Fwiw

58 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I thought Edmunds would look awesome in 59, I was wondering who took it. But 49 is cool too. 

Really fast, super athletic linebacker who has some upside. Jets fans thought he had a lot of abilty an dthought he got a raw deal becuase of politics. I think that means he is better than Darron Lee, but they played Lee instead. Instantly a special teams star and will push Milano at Will and can play Mie as well. I think we gave him a bit too much money, but he is a player with some upside. 

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/what_to_know_about_new_buffalo_bills_lb_julian_stanford.html

I believe these were his pro day numbers: 

Measurable Measurement %tile
Height 6' 1¼"* 42
Weight 228 lbs* 11
10 Yard Split 1.44s* 99
40 Yard Dash 4.51s* 92
Vertical Jump 42½"* 98
Broad Jump 128"* 93
3-Cone Drill 6.59s* 99
20 Yard Shuttle 4.02s* 96
Bench Press 27 reps*        86

great job   thanks

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

You have to go to the web site and customize an Elite jersey for $300 +. The Bills are actually one of the few teams who dont stock Elite level to buy in their team stores. One of the better ways to get one is there seem to be a ton that the Bills make in house for charity auctions etc. They tend to pop up on Ebay and other auction or classifieds sites. Because of this, they actually have the TV numbers the team wears on field. The outline is a little thicker and the inside of numbers like a 4 are filled in. The ones from retail have a different style of numbers and stitching but the jersey itself is the same. 

'Game jerseys' are 100 msrp which are iron on, and the middle level for 175 msrp is a limited vapor jersey which looks like its sewn but actually isnt. It looks better, but is still the same material unlike the expensive ones that have a solid and mesh fabric mix. Fwiw

Good info but the elite jersey shown on the Bills website is the old toilet-seat-around-the-neck model.  I'd pay for a sewn jersey but not the toilet seat neck. Not sure if they're just using an outdated photo or if that IS the elite jersey. It's ugly. 

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Good info but the elite jersey shown on the Bills website is the old toilet-seat-around-the-neck model.  I'd pay for a sewn jersey but not the toilet seat neck. Not sure if they're just using an outdated photo or if that IS the elite jersey. It's ugly. 

Outdated photo. Some large sizes remain for charity ones, but most last year were updated. They are still a year behind with the v of the neck, but they need to burn through old stock somehow:)

Side note, I get people like how cheap the knockoffs are... but man some of those are terrible. Hardly worth the $30 they sell for. At least we dont see patriots font on Bill's jerseys like a few years back, but the Bill's logo above the name plate is usually way small and the word mark below the collar is like 4x the correct size. Small details, but as a game used collector and Jersey nut... it drives me nuts lol

Edited by gobills1212