Russ Brandon - Leaving Role as President of Bills & Sabres due to workplace behavior and allegations of personal misconduct

1 minute ago, colin said:

haha, were you born in 59?  pretty sick gif boomer bills fan!  

shinning up your good buy badge while you sit down to pee.

Haha!  And you do realize that evolving in your views does not turn you into a mangina? :D

7 minutes ago, colin said:

lol, the hall monitors in this thread crack me up.

kim herself slept her way to the top, and is essentially a billionaire for it, and is now running the team.  LOL just LOL at the balance of power garbage, she knew what she was doing the whole way, and so did the woman who beane was rooting.

I mean... it seems like they met.  and have been together for like 25-30 years?  It's not really comparable to the president of the company sleeping with subordinates imo.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Haha!  And you do realize that evolving in your views does not turn you into a mangina? :D

so you were always a **** then (i had to say it, you set me up)?

i can't help but chortle at lost irony of kim glowingly recapping her being seduced, persued, and wifed up by the billion dollar boss man (was he married when they met?  that would just be too good) in a thread where male feminists have a feel good chat about how kim is totally the person to run the team, but the girl who beane got busted doing the exact same thing with is a victim due to balance of power garbage.

so you were always a **** then (i had to say it, you set me up)?

i can't help but chortle at lost irony of kim glowingly recapping her being seduced, persued, and wifed up by the billion dollar boss man (was he married when they met?  that would just be too good) in a thread where male feminists have a feel good chat about how kim is totally the person to run the team, but the girl who beane got busted doing the exact same thing with is a victim due to balance of power garbage.

Who raised you?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I mean... it seems like they met.  and have been together for like 25-30 years?  It's not really comparable to the president of the company sleeping with subordinates imo.

so if beane marries the girl it's all ok?

this is literally the exact same thing, but the hypocrisy is that pegula won't let people working for him do what he did.  i mean, whatever beane sucked anyhow, but crushing quality tail being what takes him down makes me have just a sliver of sympathy for him.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Who raised you?

an elderly billionaire and his asian trophy wife.

i'm actually the pegula's secret supreme gentleman son!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

so if beane marries the girl it's all ok?

this is literally the exact same thing, but the hypocrisy is that pegula won't let people working for him do what he did.  i mean, whatever beane sucked anyhow, but crushing quality tail being what takes him down makes me have just a sliver of sympathy for him.

Beane has nothing to do with this. Stop the slander.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dneveu said:

It is exactly like that. Even worse because she herself hinted that he hired her because he was charmed by her. 

It is just that the rules were different then. It wasn't considered automatically predatory for Terrence Pegula to do that if she was agreeable as well, which she obviously was.

slander?  i'm the only person saying at least beane went down for something cool and exciting.

did kim not get romanced by the most powerful person in the entire organization, and profit beyond anyone's wildest dreams for it?

Just now, colin said:

slander?  i'm the only person saying at least beane went down for something cool and exciting.

did kim not get romanced by the most powerful person in the entire organization, and profit beyond anyone's wildest dreams for it?

Beane is in no way involved in this story and is still the GM for the Buffalo Bills. Please try reading and comprehending before you post again.

Beane didn't go down for anything.  That's the slander part.  Brandon is the one who was let go.

12 minutes ago, colin said:

lol, the hall monitors in this thread crack me up.

kim herself slept her way to the top, and is essentially a billionaire for it, and is now running the team.  LOL just LOL at the balance of power garbage, she knew what she was doing the whole way, and so did the woman who beane was rooting.

slept her way to the top?  as far as i know, kim met terry at a restaurant, not when she was employed under him.  don't get me wrong...i don't have any problems with people meeting in the work place as long as it's within company policy, but she certainly didn't use sex to increase her status in the work place.

• Like (+1) 1

lol, i got their names mixed up!

i honestly only knew brandon as Russ, and i still think our coach is named mcbean.

i blame the ongoing memes on this message board.  there is an uneven balance of power here!

3 minutes ago, colin said:

Get a grip on your Brandons. Constantly citing the wrong one makes you look like you aren’t informed and don’t know what you’re talking about. 

3 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

It is exactly like that. Even worse because she herself hinted that he hired her because he was charmed by her. 

It is just that the rules were different then. It wasn't considered automatically predatory for Terrence Pegula to do that if she was agreeable as well, which she obviously was.

That's all well and good... but you don't really know the nature of KP & TPs relationship (IE they could have been dating before she started), or the nature of Brandon's indiscretions (he may have just had a consensual relationship with one person, or he could have done something completely different and inappropriate).  So it's a tad of a stretch and generalization.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

slept her way to the top?  as far as i know, kim met terry at a restaurant, not when she was employed under him.  don't get me wrong...i don't have any problems with people meeting in the work place as long as it's within company policy, but she certainly didn't use sex to increase her status in the work place.

i hear you, but the point is the silly idea of women being beyond reproach, victims to these evil powerful men using their status to take advantage, but also super competent go getters is clearly internally conflicted, and ignores some very obvious realities.  it's particularly funny to me when in this thread there is the story of how the current president of the bills got that position by marrying her old boss.

• Like (+1) 1

i hear you, but the point is the silly idea of women being beyond reproach, victims to these evil powerful men using their status to take advantage, but also super competent go getters is clearly internally conflicted, and ignores some very obvious realities.  it's particularly funny to me when in this thread there is the story of how the current president of the bills got that position by marrying her old boss.

it can be a very fine line, which is why most places have just prohibited it all together.  sometimes it's the easiest way to avoid conflict.  

• Like (+1) 1

I mean - we don't even know what Brandon did.  There could be very justifiable reasons.

7 hours ago, kota said:

The amount of glee people are having of this is truly pathetic.  

No, what was pathetic was Russ the GM, Russ the snake oil salesman, and Russ the promoter of Whaley and Rex.  Only last season -- when Russ was finally and rightfully moved to the sidelines -- did the culture change.  I bought into the "Russ doesn't really make football decisions" line of thinking for a good while, until he screwed this franchise over for another two years with the Rex fiasco.  Good freaking riddance.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1