Gas Prices Are Rising

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's summer time and gas prices are going up.

WOW, what a shock.

But, of course, it's the President's fault that summer is here now.

Here in the city, there hasn't been a time in my life when gas prices have ever went down in the summer.

31% higher than last year. Did you know that last year at this time we were also approaching summer? 

Thanks, I love making myself laugh ? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

31% higher than last year. Did you know that last year at this time we were also approaching summer? 

Thanks, I love making myself laugh ? 

I guess you don't know a thing about Manhattan and the surrounding area.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why are people always so overly-specific about gatorman?

He needs to be called out on his BS.

I don't believe in the ignore button, so I guess I am an idiot for responding to his drivel.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't believe in the ignore button, so I guess I am an idiot for responding to his drivel.

No he does not, from his prior responses you can see that he does not deserve any response.

I do not have him on ignore..............he's a good canary for our lefts latest follies,

but I long ago stopped responding directly to his drivel

Just the occasional laugh at his desperation.............

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of gatorman.

It's almost like someone is paying him to post links to these sites or something.

55 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The ignore button is your friend.

Plus, you can still see his stuff when he logs in as baskin.

Prices have been trending slightly upward ever since OPEC and Russia announced production cuts last year. The most recent spike was a consequence of issues surrounding Iran and Venezuela and Hedge Funds making historic long bets. The latter causes price to overshoot, so we're now experiencing the pull back. My prediction for the year was a trading range of $50-$70 for WTI.

Lastly, we can see another example of the effects of tariffs on prices unfolding in real time. Last November, President Trump imposed a 21% tariff on Canadian lumber imports, which amount to more than 25% of the lumber used by American homebuilders. Since then, lumber prices are up 32%. The National Association of Home Builders has estimatedthat the tariffs will result in about 9,400 construction jobs lost, while raising the price of the average single-family home by $1,360.

https://stevenrattner.com/2018/06/morning-joe-charts-trumps-tariffs-stand-to-punish-more-than-help/

Trump gave us a dollar in tax cuts and now we pay $2.50 in higher prices. I'm so hungry even a bread crumb would taste nice now, but even that was taken from me...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ifartalot said:

In spite of chicken little Tiberius edging closer to the edge over gas prices,

Obama has the highest average price of gas of any presidency in history.

Well, if anyone knows about gas it would be you.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Ifartalot said:

In spite of chicken little Tiberius edging closer to the edge over gas prices,

Obama has the highest average price of gas of any presidency in history.

LOL!!! Good one! 

You guys just don't even care about the human excrement you vomit out now. Just say anything that feels good 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
crop_90Trump_Tax_Plan_71093-edcb7-4684.jpg?t=20170517a

Gary Cohn said that retaliatory tariffs between countries could drive up inflation and prompt American consumers to take on more debt, possibly pushing the country into another economic downturn.

What gains? I thought that the Trump Tax scam was only enriching the rich on the backs of the working class?

Has the narrative changed again?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What gains? I thought that the Trump Tax scam was only enriching the rich on the backs of the working class?

The narrative from Cohn?? 

You do realize he was Trump's economic advisor, right? 

1 hour ago, Ifartalot said:

I'm guessing you're speaking from your nose .

I'm guessing that in this case I should cut off my nose in order to not spite my face.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Silly boy, what difference do crumbs make?