We Bills fan may be complaining, but imagine being a Giants fan

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Another one of those "who are you to question these wise personnel men" posts - great.

...nope, NOT a chance........this place lives on opinions and football dialogue.......and I respect your opinion(s)......wasn't Tom "Terrific" DonoHOLE a great personnel man?....trust THAT?...seriously?.......

Just now, NewEraBills said:

plus like others have said, they need to see what they have in Webb too.

No doubt. IMO the big mistake they made last year was starting Geno. The backlash from the fans led to the firing of McAdoo and then they were almost forced to go back to Eli and never got a chance to see Webb. Might have been better to wait an extra week and give Webb the start. I still have no idea why they thought starting Geno was a good idea or even needed.

15 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I know two who are both ecstatic. 

Giants are trying to win this year. Still work to do on the offensive line, but Solder was a good start. And with OBJ,  Saquon and Engram they have weapons. Say what you want about Eli, he has two rings and they obviously think he still has some gas left in the tank. 

Bottom line, is they have a better chance winning this year drafting Saquon instead of one of the four QB's each of which has question marks and may never pan out.

They could have prepared for the future by taking a QB and done wonders for their run game by drafting best OL available. 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

They could have prepared for the future by taking a QB and done wonders for their run game by drafting best OL available. 

True, but maybe they like the QB they have on the bench more than using a high pick on one of this years class. Beats me. My friends think they'll be addressing the line tonight.  It is kind of interesting that both the Giants and Cowboys used high picks on a position that most people don't value that highly. 

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

Manning is a HOF bound QB for the Giants. They feel he has more in him. End of story. 

I dont thing Manning has done enough to get into HOF.  Career passer rating of 83.5 .   59.8 % completion percentage . 339TD to 228 INT.  Not elite at all.

25 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I dont thing Manning has done enough to get into HOF.  Career passer rating of 83.5 .   59.8 % completion percentage . 339TD to 228 INT.  Not elite at all.

I'm not a big Eli fan either but you can't roll out these career stats and not include 2 Super Bowl rings.  It's disingenuous.

37 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

I'm not a big Eli fan either but you can't roll out these career stats and not include 2 Super Bowl rings.  It's disingenuous.

What does the Super Bowl ring add? The judgment for HOF is based on career accomplishments of which Eli’s stats show mainly a average to above average QB

They take a player who was being considered the best player in the draft and a game changer at a position of need for them to build around their franchise QB for one last run? Lol, what's to complain about? They didnt reach and take a DB who was never thought to be picked in the top 5 by anyone.

3 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Manning is a HOF bound QB for the Giants. They feel he has more in him. End of story. 

He might be even better when he doesn't have the league worst RB corps for the entire span of his career. RBs help quarterbacks, ask tyrod.