I was wrong. NO RILEY FERGUSON

mead107

On 4/27/2018 at 10:52 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

Mead has been posting here for a long, long time. He has never been a LAMP poster. He was having a bit of fun and I, amongst many, found it amusing as I never once felt he was serious.

^^This^^

On 4/27/2018 at 9:09 AM, mead107 said:

I admit it, I was wrong.    

Did not really want him. 

I love our new Buffalo Bills players. 

I am also one who found humor in it (hence why I started post in honor of mead).. And for those who ACTUAL believed him, i can attest for mead, it was nothing but joking around. Mead private messaged me a week ago(and without going into detail of message), admitted it was nothing but a joke. Once again, I give him major props for consistency tho lol

6 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

^^This^^

I am also one who found humor in it (hence why I started post in honor of mead).. And for those who ACTUAL believed him, i can attest for mead, it was nothing but joking around. Mead private messaged me a week ago(and without going into detail of message), admitted it was nothing but a joke. Once again, I give him major props for consistency tho lol

I thought he was dead serious about Joe Ferguson Jr ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Are you kidding me?

Winston is far from a bust.

He played 75% of last season with a shoulder injury.

Neat. He throws a lot of picks and fumbles a lot. Not gonna be a winning qb like that. He can throw it but he is careless with the ball. Not gonna change. They should move on.

On 4/27/2018 at 9:09 AM, mead107 said:

I admit it, I was wrong.    

Did not really want him. 

I love our new Buffalo Bills players. 

So you're admitting to littering every thread with Riley Ferguson crap for the past few months?  And the shoutbox?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/27/2018 at 10:50 AM, MrEpsYtown said:

Yep. About half the board swore Mason Rudolph would go in the first and that we should pick him at 12. All unsurprisingly silent today. ;)

here i am....the steelers are set at qb for years to come. i'm glad it's not the pats.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

here i am....the steelers are set at qb for years to come. i'm glad it's not the pats.

Fair enough. Still think we should have taken him at 12 or 22 when the entire NFL determined he was a 3rd round pick? I didn't necessarily have a problem with the player, my problem was that people were suggesting we reach on him, when he was clearly a third round pick.

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Neat. He throws a lot of picks and fumbles a lot. Not gonna be a winning qb like that. He can throw it but he is careless with the ball. Not gonna change. They should move on.

He's far from a bust.

He's played 3 seasons, one of which he was injured the majority of it.

First two seasons (full time rookie starter)

8000+ passing yards

50 td 33 int

7 rushing to 18 lost fumbles

Eli Manning first two full seasons (skipping his half season rookie starting)

7000 passing yards

48 td 35 int

1 rushing to 18 fumbles

Peyton Manning

7800 yards

52 td 43 int

2 rushing to 9 fumbles

Matt Ryan

6400 yards (missed two games)

38 td 25 int

2 rushing td 11 fumbles

Those are the first two seasons of some pretty awesome QBs.

I guess they should have moved on from them also, since Winston's stats are better and you're saying they should move on from him too.

8 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I think he signed with Tampa.

7 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....UDFA signed by Tampa Bay...............

I stand corrected.... In fairness, I got the Info off a UDFA tracker site that originally had him with MIA... Either way,  An NFL starting QB is now looking over his shoulder.

And if he ain't, -he f___ing should be.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:50 AM, MrEpsYtown said:

Yep. About half the board swore Mason Rudolph would go in the first and that we should pick him at 12. All unsurprisingly silent today. ;)

i definitely thought it was a possibility. but hell, there was a time i was hoping ryan nassib would still be there for us at 8!

58 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I stand corrected.... In fairness, I got the Info off a UDFA tracker site that originally had him with MIA... Either way,  An NFL starting QB is now looking over his shoulder.

And if he ain't, -he f___ing should be.

did you just pull a Snatch quote? if so...cheers! :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1