I was wrong. NO RILEY FERGUSON

mead107

45 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

If we all fessed up about being wrong, it may collapse this board.

Yep. About half the board swore Mason Rudolph would go in the first and that we should pick him at 12. All unsurprisingly silent today. ;)

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Hey guys, look at me!

Mead has been posting here for a long, long time. He has never been a LAMP poster. He was having a bit of fun and I, amongst many, found it amusing as I never once felt he was serious.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Mead has been posting here for a long, long time. He has never been a LAMP poster. He was having a bit of fun and I, amongst many, found it amusing as I never once felt he was serious.

???

100% right.   

I had the Ball grabber (Mayfield) as the QB I liked at the end of the season. 

On 4/27/2018 at 9:09 AM, mead107 said:

I admit it, I was wrong.    

Did not really want him. 

I love our new Buffalo Bills players. 

not so fast Meadster. Riley is a UDFA. i say you take your crusade to OBD and make them sign him.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Ferguson went UDFA to Miami!... And yes, Ryan Tanneyhill should absolutely be worried. :)

did he actually sign yet?

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He’s already better than Winston who is king of bust city

I said right from the beginning he was EJM V2 and got laughed at.

I also say LJ is TT V2 at least in the 4th rnd the Ravens got value at 32 not so much.

Now lets see if my conspiracy theory holds up with the Ravens getting league freebies in rnds 3 and 5 in 2019 for reaching and saving the leagues face.

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I said right from the beginning he was EJM V2 and got laughed at.

I also say LJ is TT V2 at least in the 4th rnd the Ravens got value at 32 not so much.

Now lets see if my conspiracy theory holds up with the Ravens getting league freebies in rnds 3 and 5 in 2019 for reaching and saving the leagues face.

I disagree with you on lj. I think he can be very good. His comparison is closer to Vick or cam light. If he has the work ethic he can be very good

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I disagree with you on lj. I think he can be very good. His comparison is closer to Vick or cam light. If he has the work ethic he can be very good

Well with his frame I see injury reports in his future.

Time will tell.