Rosen would have died behind our o-line

Wrong again. Go look up the stats. Rosen had the best accuracy and completion % while under pressure and on the run out of any QB in the draft, including Mayfield and Jackson who are escape artists. 

Who was the worst? You guessed it, the guy we chose to be our QB. 

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Wrong again. Go look up the stats. Rosen had the best accuracy and completion % while under pressure and on the run out of any QB in the draft, including Mayfield and Jackson who are escape artists. 

Arm strength in wind and snow will bring those #s closer together.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Oh my god enough with the "wind and snow" crap. It snows for one home game, maybe, every year. It is windy for 1-2 games a year, and usually comes at the same time as the snow. It's garbage. 6-7 home games are played in perfectly fine weather, let alone road games that are almost always in better weather than here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Cleveland's a tough play to play in the elements as well.  How come you have to be King Kong to play in Buffalo but Pappa Smurf can play in Cleveland?     

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Bills gonna Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

oh piss off

how many games did we play in the snow last year? 1

I might remember 2-3 games in all 3 seasons Tyrod has started where it was windy enough to effect the game. 

stop with the excuses 

51 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Cleveland's a tough play to play in the elements as well.  How come you have to be King Kong to play in Buffalo but Pappa Smurf can play in Cleveland?     

Because Cleveland is dumb.  They haven't seen Papa Smurf play yet. :P

54 minutes ago, JM57 said:

Oh my god enough with the "wind and snow" crap. It snows for one home game, maybe, every year. It is windy for 1-2 games a year, and usually comes at the same time as the snow. It's garbage. 6-7 home games are played in perfectly fine weather, let alone road games that are almost always in better weather than here.

Don't we have 3 home games in December this year?

1 hour ago, Yeezus said:

Rosen has already suffered 2 concussions.  I thought that was more the issue the OP was trying to note.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Yeezus said:

Not to mention Rosen had about 50 passes dropped by his worthless receivers over the last two seasons...trust me I witnessed it.