2018 Draft: 1st round discussion

Just now, HappyDays said:

Okay after reading about Edmunds I like the pick. We hopefully just got the QB for our defense.

That's what I would think, though the NFLN guys said they would put him on the edge.  But a 20 year old MLB is kind of young.

Brutal.  EJ Manuel but worse.  At least w EJ they got extra picks.  Giving up 2 extra picks for the inaccurate dolt is tough to take.  Can’t believe they passed up Rosen.

Only saving grace is that AZ scooped Rosen before the Fish.  If NYJ and Miami both scored stud QBs on top of Bills screwup it would’ve been over the top.

Lets hope this post turns out to be more inaccurate than Allen

Just now, Reks Ryan said:

Brutal.  EJ Manuel but worse.  At least w EJ they got extra picks.  Giving up 2 extra picks for the inaccurate dolt is tough to take.  Can’t believe they passed up Rosen.

Only saving grace is that AZ scooped Rosen before the Fish.  If NYJ and Miami both scored stud QBs on top of Bills screwup it would’ve been over the top.

Lets hope this post turns out to be more inaccurate than Allen

That is a ridiculous, perhaps drunken, take.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That's what I would think, though the NFLN guys said they would put him on the edge.  But a 20 year old MLB is kind of young.

He’s a top ten value. He can rush when needed to, but he’ll play MLB in sub D, maybe Sam in base.

• Thank you (+1) 1