2018 Draft: 1st round discussion

The lemmings sure were in evidence for the first 40 pages of the post. It is pathetic to see one lemming trying to outdo another and the stupidity that ensues. Alright , you do not agree with anything the Bills front office does and that is your right but it can be and was carried to extremes tonight. This F.O. got us to our first playoff  win in 17 years . I think maybe you should cool your heels and realize that the scouts and Beane know a hell of a lot more about the players than you do. They also know  what it takes to move within the draft.

Last second reprieve for the Jackson fanboys!

3 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Ravens constantly have great drafts, Ozzie wins again. 

from a pure QB standpoint, Lamar Jackson does everything better than Josh Allan. 

Good job cemeting your status as a pure hater of the Bills new QB right off the bat!   I'm sure you have many productive years of bashing him ahead of you.  :thumbsup:

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Ravens constantly have great drafts, Ozzie wins again. 

from a pure QB standpoint, Lamar Jackson does everything better than Josh Allan. 

Is that why everyone wanted him to be a WR instead of QB? And why he was taken at the end of the first round and never considered a serious contender in the top tier of this drafts QBs?

4 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

The lemmings sure were in evidence for the first 40 pages of the post. It is pathetic to see one lemming trying to outdo another and the stupidity that ensues. Alright , you do not agree with anything the Bills front office does and that is your right but it can be and was carried to extremes tonight. This F.O. got us to our first playoff  win in 17 years . I think maybe you should cool your heels and realize that the scouts and Beane know a hell of a lot more about the players than you do. They also know  what it takes to move within the draft.

No, that was Andy Dalton.

Actually, any FO in the NFL knows very little more than the conventional wisdom regarding the draft pecking order.

I will agree Beane knows a LOT more about what GMs were asking for in terms of trades and draft movement and we don't know anything on that, other than what may be reported, if you can believe it.