Final 24 Hour Twitter BS Thread

Might be useful to have a single post/thread where all the TWITTER rumors in these last 24 hours can be posted in one place.  (I have nothing to put here, just want a consolidated place for twitter rumors as they come in)  Add them here as you see them.  THANKS.

• Like (+1) 3

Here's a Tweet from Schefter

Adam Schefter   Verified @AdamSchefter 5m  5 minutes ago  Rumors swirling that my head is made of Brillo pads...not detergent filled Brillo pads mind you, but the old style basic steel wool variety. Stay tuned.

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

R

I

L

E

Y

F

E

R

G

U

S

O

N

I feel like it was you pushing Mike Leach is n us for years. I don’t know what to trust anymore. 

The only thing I know now is that’s Riley Ferguson is destined to save this franchise. Nice work Mugatu! 

Ok Newest Juiciest Rumor

8_Fni20I_normal.jpgRick Grimes (@RickGrimesSA)

@mikejurecki Cleveland writers telling Buffalo writers the #4 pick is Bills.. they are targeting Rosen.... will be interesting

Sal also pointed to this. Going to 4 to get Rosen. You will see it in his Mock tomorrow
Edited by MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Who is Rick Grimes? 

Million Dollar Realestate agent that is at the draft working with prospects and teams. But a rumor hence me posting it in the 24 hour BS Twitter rumor thread 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1