Incoming, Speculation 49ers-Pats trade for Rosen.

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

This is just speculation on my part and Colin Cowherd but The 49ers and Pats may have a deal already In place, when they agreed to trade Jimmy G for only a 2nd round draft pick last year. We all know that it was impossible to  sign Jimmy G and keep Brady. So we all know and it was reported and speculated that  Billcheat wanted to trade Brady. So since he could not pull that off he hatched his plan. He love’s Kyle Shanahan because of Shanny’s dad so he did him and Lynch there GM a favor. He gave them Jimmy G for a 2nd rounder which we all know was below market value. So the deal coming back would be that Lynch trade him there first round pick which would be In the top 10. But Lynch would need to get 2 really good picks to make a deal seam plausible for the trade up to 9. So my guess is they’re looking at a Rosen or Darnold for their next QB. So that’s why the trade of Cook to the Rams took place. Now Bellacheat is in position to move up to nine with the 49ers and get his QB if he’s there. I will be pissed if Bellcheat gets a Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield. This place will literally melt down if this happens. Also the Pats by giving up there 2 number ones would still have 2 number 2 picks. Man I am starting to see how this all could turn into a disaster for the AFC east and the Bills. 

Also Brady can’t have more then 2 seasons left. Next years QB draft class is not really that great. 

Pats should be near the Super bowl again this year. They have two number ones and two Number 2’s this year. If I had to bet the Pats are going after Brady’s replacement this year. What if they traded 3 number 1 picks for the 49ers 9th pick. Do you think they would be able to move up. I do, then the pats have just reloaded with Rosen. 

What were those "2 really good picks" Lynch got to give away #9?  And did he swap 1st round picks with BB, or straight out just give him their pick? 

And how does the trade of Cooks to the Rams fit in?

And why didn't they just announce this at some point?

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

What were those "2 really good picks" Lynch got to give away #9?  And did he swap 1st round picks with BB, or straight out just give him their pick? 

And why didn't they just announce this at some point?

He traded cooks to get pick 23 they hold 31 

So 2 firsts and a 2nd next year easily gets you to the 49ers 9th pick. Then Bill takes his QB. Brady has 2 years left. No good QB’s next year, bills has draft capitol 2 ones 2 twos. This is the year to get Brady’s replacement. 

9 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

He traded cooks to get pick 23 they hold 31 

So 2 firsts and a 2nd next year easily gets you to the 49ers 9th pick. Then Bill takes his QB. Brady has 2 years left. No good QB’s next year, bills has draft capitol 2 ones 2 twos. This is the year to get Brady’s replacement. 

so 4 picks?

Edited by Mr. WEO

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I know that, I’m saying the Pats with thrown in there 2nd round pick for next year. 

Still doesn't make sense.  They could have gotten  a better pick with the Browns, who were hot for Garppolo

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

BB is clearly doing SF a solid. He knows Cooks is a cancer and will ruin the Rams from within, weakening a division rival for SF. Defitely part of the handshake agreement. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

wowie ka zowie! 

wowie ka zowie: a highly technical term meant to suggest incredulity toward another's remark. Synonyms include: horse hockey, bull$hit, and what planet do you inhabit. 

• Haha (+1) 1

We need to realize how epic of a mistake this was by the Patriots to trade Jimmy G and for only a 2nd rd pick. Jimmy is going to be a top 5 QB in the NFL as soon as this season, we dodged the biggest bullet ever when the Patriots traded Jimmy G to the 49ers. I cannot not wait for the Patriots to go super nova this year, it's going to be fun to watch.

2 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

How is this idiot still allowed to create threads?? 

My God this is bad..

Are you a hateful person?. Why so hostile. How about saying hey thurm I do not agree with you. But let’s have a good draft and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

This is no worse than people who say we already have a deal in place with Cleveland to move up to #4 because we got #65 for Tyrod. 

exactly 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

This is no worse than people who say we already have a deal in place with Cleveland to move up to #4 because we got #65 for Tyrod. 

Yep. That's nonsense too.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

That was a bunch of nonsense. You need to stop creating threads.

MJS I would never tell you to not make a thread. No need to post that. Trying being nice for once in awhile. How about saying I hope you enjoy the draft thurman. 

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

MJS I would never tell you to not make a thread. No need to post that. Trying being nice for once in awhile. How about saying I hope you enjoy the draft thurman. 

You can tell me not to make threads if you want. I won't mind.

By the way, I don't make threads ever. I post my opinions in the countless threads that already exist about every single topic imaginable.