Congratulations, Saquon Barkley!

There's nothing better than being a Dad to a little girl....best thing that ever happened to me. (Also the hardest! ;)) Congrats to that young man, hope he can be the Dad he's always hoped to be and stay strong for that little gift. 

Edited by BigBuff423
  • Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

There's nothing being a Dad to a little girl....best thing that ever happened to me. (Also the hardest! ;)) Congrats to that young man, hope he can be the Dad he's always hoped to be and stay strong for that little gift. 

I have a two month old right now. My first. It's crazy how little I matter. Everything I do is for her and it is awesome. 

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

why is his shirt off? thats weird, HE didn't just give birth

If I looked like him I would never wear a shirt. 

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

not kidding at all...what in the hell is a skin to skin thing? thats a real thing for new parents? good god....hippies 

It's a way to connect with the baby, also helps their immunity as some of our good oils and bacterias rub off on them. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

not kidding at all...what in the hell is a skin to skin thing? thats a real thing for new parents? good god....hippies 

My wife had an emergency c section with our son and the skin to skin thing was really important to her.  She could not do it right off because they had to stitch her back up so I did it.  15 nurses and doctors in the OR and me with my shirt off holding my new baby boy.  Not my first choice but yes it's totally a thing.

• Like (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure if kidding? It’s the skin to skin thing...

Yes, it is the skin to skin thing.

Although, given my yeti type features it was more of a skin to fur thing.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Never heard the skin to skin thing with my two, BUT they did let me know that the drops or goop they put in their eyes right after birth will stain my shirt...happened with both of mine...didn't care in the least. 

1 hour ago, RollBillsRoll said:

Never heard the skin to skin thing with my two, BUT they did let me know that the drops or goop they put in their eyes right after birth will stain my shirt...happened with both of mine...didn't care in the least. 

If a baby stained my shirt with yellow eye goo I’d swap name tags and try and get a less defective one. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1