Espn2 mock show

TPS

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Why does Polian still have a mouth piece?

Because he inherited Jim Kelly and Peyton Manning of course.  Which means he knows all about how to acquire a franchise QB!

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

No i get there is more to him than what I said. But this Draft Stuff has been running since January and all these “professional” reporters and crap can only come up with he Fits in Buffalo because of a Strong Arm and Big hands. I had him initially as the top QB in this class. Then this years tape happened and took me back. Still in top 5 QBs in this draft by my grades. 

So freaking lazy 

Since you have been very vocal about them getting a QB, would you be ok with this outcome--getting one of the 4 without giving up any more draft capital?

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

Since you have been very vocal about them getting a QB, would you be ok with this outcome--getting one of the 4 without giving up any more draft capital?

Yes I would except Allen at 12. I would not move up for him. There are really only 2 I move up for Darnold and Rosen. 

I only have 5 1st round Grade QBs

Darnold and Rosen (top 5)

Mayfield (top 10)

Allen (Top 15)

Jackson (Late 1st)

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

Allen at #12.

Hope we get the broad side of a barn at #22. 

Relax! I’m kidding!

(Sort of.) 

Most QB's try to put the ball in a trash can from 30 yards...Allen needs a garbage truck....

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Most QB's try to put the ball in a trash can from 30 yards...Allen needs a garbage truck....

Given our WR corps, a garbage truck might be an appropriate label. 

51 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No i get there is more to him than what I said. But this Draft Stuff has been running since January and all these “professional” reporters and crap can only come up with he Fits in Buffalo because of a Strong Arm and Big hands. I had him initially as the top QB in this class. Then this years tape happened and took me back. Still in top 5 QBs in this draft by my grades. 

So freaking lazy 

I’m actually not sure if you’re calling me lazy or not. If not OK. If so, insult not necessary. You know all of this. Allen  is intelligent, dedicated, hard-working, apparently willing to put all the work to improve all of his areas that need improvement. That’s why there is more to him than that. Not just all the amazing physical stuff. Let it be quite clear. He is not my top pick. I’ve already stated that. That was all I was saying. And I stick with my opinion, if he is there at 12 and the other three are gone I think we should take him. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mojo44 said:

I’m actually not sure if you’re calling me lazy or not. If not OK. If so, insult not necessary. You know all of this. Allen  is intelligent, dedicated, hard-working, apparently willing to put all the work to improve all of his areas that need improvement. That’s why there is more to him than that. Not just all the amazing physical stuff. Let it be quite clear. He is not my top pick. I’ve already stated that. That was all I was saying. And I stick with my opinion, if he is there at 12 and the other three are gone I think we should take him. 

No man mis understood me. 

I am talking about all these professional Draft people and reporters that when talk Allen to Buffalo it is always Arm Power and Big hands. Blah blah. That is what i mean is lazy. 

Again i have him at a top 5 QB. And was number one before this season happened. There is more to him than big arm and big hands 

• Like (+1) 1