Espn2 mock show

TPS

4 minutes ago, TPS said:

Anyone else watching? The espn team reporters are picking, Si I assume that's rodak for Bills.

first 4 picks as most predicted. Curmudgeon polian commenting. #7 up...

No

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

NFLN is doing in as well. Bucky Brooks picking Bills. 

Just took Josh Allen at 12 overall

Darnold - Cle

Mayfield - NYJ

Rosen - Denver 

in NFLN Mock live 

Only difference here is Denver taking CB ward. Polian correctly said they should've traded back.

So many so many people want to put Josh Allen in Buffalo. Why all because of the strong arm??  

Because that is what i hear with everytime he is mentioned. Strong arm and Big hands. NOTHING about you know being actually really good. 

Just seems very Lazy to me. Ooo big hands. Strong arm. Built like Cam Newton. Obviously that means Buffalo

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3

There is more to him than that. That’s why, in my opinion legitimately, he seems to have a high ceiling but clearly a high bust potential. Only at 12 if he is there then I’m OK with it. If they move up I hope it’s Rosen or Darnold. No move up for Mayfield for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

There is more to him than that. That’s why, in my opinion legitimately, he seems to have a high ceiling but clearly a high bust potential. Only at 12 if he is there then I’m OK with it. If they move up I hope it’s Rosen or Darnold. No move up for Mayfield for me. 

No i get there is more to him than what I said. But this Draft Stuff has been running since January and all these “professional” reporters and crap can only come up with he Fits in Buffalo because of a Strong Arm and Big hands. I had him initially as the top QB in this class. Then this years tape happened and took me back. Still in top 5 QBs in this draft by my grades. 

So freaking lazy 

Edited by MAJBobby