Community Reputation?

10 hours ago, fansince88 said:

It tells me how boring of a life you have. The lower the number the more you dedicate to your family and friends. The higher the more time you stare at your phone and laptop. STOP BEING SO SELF ABSORBED AND SHUT OFF YOUR PHONE!!! THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN THE BILLS.

Take @26CornerBlitz. His number tells me he never leaves his basement.:rolleyes:

Or that there is a buzzer shoved somewhere that wakes him up to post every tweet sent.  

3 hours ago, kdiggz said:

I pay people for reps. I had to take out a 2nd mortgage but it's worth it

And yours don’t come from copy and pasting redundant crap.  

Originality.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I honestly wonder if 26CB isn't paid to post news content by some Bills marketing scheme.

LAMPing imo. 

Do we really need to read 100  tweets on one event from 30 different sports  people most of us don’t want to read?  

When you ask him why he does it he gets upset.  

He's so petty he won’t post in threads of people who “pick” on him.   

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, fansince88 said:

It tells me how boring of a life you have. The lower the number the more you dedicate to your family and friends. The higher the more time you stare at your phone and laptop. STOP BEING SO SELF ABSORBED AND SHUT OFF YOUR PHONE!!! THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN THE BILLS.

Take @26CornerBlitz. His number tells me he never leaves his basement.:rolleyes:

The only self-absorbed person is you, because you feel the need to hate  randomly on a person you wouldn't know if they flipped you on the ear as they walked by you on the subway.

And there is not more to the life than the Bills.  There is only the same amount of life.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LAMPing imo. 

Do we really need to read 100  tweets on one event from 30 different sports  people most of us don’t want to read?  

When you ask him why he does it he gets upset.  

He's so petty he won’t post in threads of people who “pick” on him.   

eh I disagree, heck I'd LAMP if I could.

I like his contributions, get news fast.. I mean the more threads the merrier IMO, bad ones get knocked down pretty quickly. I also happen to agree with like every single one of his takes, it's kind of weird actually.

Kind of lame if he won't post in threads he's got beef with. People got to squash the beef.  I'm pretty sure you and I have sparred, but that's all I'd call it. Arguing sports is fun to me, doesn't anger me. It's name calling that gets me angered, but wouldn't cause me to block anybody or avoid threads. Blocking is certainly petty I like to hear opinions I don't agree with for perspective. I'd only block like constant replies to my posts to the point where it blows up my notifications.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sometimes it’s fun to argue.    0:)

I do my best best to ignore him but sometimes it’s hard.  

He got all pissy with me because I said Nate looked OK last preseason and called me Mrs Peterman I referred to him as CopyPaste and he wasn’t too happy.  

Check out any thread I create and you won’t see one 26 post in it.  (It’s actually nice because I don’t have to blow past copied Tweets). 

He’ll create a new thread with a slight variant and post there instead.   

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sometimes it’s fun to argue.    0:)

I do my best best to ignore him but sometimes it’s hard.  

He got all pissy with me because I said Nate looked OK last preseason and called me Mrs Peterman I referred to him as CopyPaste and he wasn’t too happy.  

Check out any thread I create and you won’t see one 26 post in it.  (It’s actually nice because I don’t have to blow past copied Tweets). 

He’ll create a new thread with a slight variant and post there instead.   

Haha I was there! Thought that was a hilarious comeback, didn't think he was mad about it. 

Wait what does LAMP mean? I'm a millennial.. shameful

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

On 4/21/2018 at 2:58 PM, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

The only self-absorbed person is you, because you feel the need to hate  randomly on a person you wouldn't know if they flipped you on the ear as they walked by you on the subway.

And there is not more to the life than the Bills.  There is only the same amount of life.

Lighten up. This a family of Bills friends. We joke. 

On 4/21/2018 at 6:08 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

eh I disagree, heck I'd LAMP if I could.

I like his contributions, get news fast.. I mean the more threads the merrier IMO, bad ones get knocked down pretty quickly. I also happen to agree with like every single one of his takes, it's kind of weird actually.

Kind of lame if he won't post in threads he's got beef with. People got to squash the beef.  I'm pretty sure you and I have sparred, but that's all I'd call it. Arguing sports is fun to me, doesn't anger me. It's name calling that gets me angered, but wouldn't cause me to block anybody or avoid threads. Blocking is certainly petty I like to hear opinions I don't agree with for perspective. I'd only block like constant replies to my posts to the point where it blows up my notifications.

very good post. thanks for an honest contribution.

any one can look, or look away.

it's easy. Right ?

On 4/21/2018 at 7:10 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

2 variations that I know of are -  

Look At My Post 

Look At Me People 

Shameful indeed.  

I think you have misconstrued the intentions from our fellow TBDer. Information popping is awesome to sort through.
Folks that take issue with it vocally can certainly raise the fur after a point.
 Was not always responding in a defensive mode back when. Because there was really no one criticising  certain folks At some point there was some vitriol being spewed and it gained momentum. Natural to turn defensive at some point I suppose.
 How about we just let folks do what they do here. Live let live. drive in the slow lane or drive in the fast one. Or sit in the middle one doing just the speed limit and minding ones business.

This situation has become uncomfortable to me. More folks might have less angst if we worked a bit on tolerating the rest of you Idiots.
I will go first.

Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You forgot something

This a family of thin skinned Bills friends.;)

I think we have ALL kinds of diversity here.
It may not always seem so, but we are All friends here. if only for a moment in time

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I think we have ALL kinds of diversity here.
It may not always seem so, but we are All friends here. if only for a moment in time

For the most part.  No one is going to agree 100% with everyone.  

And even when we disagree we should respect their opinions.   

The ones who don’t want to be accepting go on the ignore list.  

We talk we argue we joke and we laugh together.    Dysfunction at its best.  

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

yep, and if you block somebody dumb (say SaviourPete) you can't make fun of him!

perfect example of why i never block anyone !

MajBobby has had my trigger finger a twitchin' more than once  :P

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

For the most part.  No one is going to agree 100% with everyone.  

And even when we disagree we should respect their opinions.   

The ones who don’t want to be accepting go on the ignore list.  

We talk we argue we joke and we laugh together.    Dysfunction at its best.  

Ignore is there for a reason. Wisdom from the Ancients ( SDS ) very Old person indeed )
 My wish is you don't fret over our Beloved Cast Of Characters.

even the Idiots. like me 0:)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

perfect example of why i never block anyone !

MajBobby has had my trigger finger a twitchin' more than once  :P

Ignore is there for a reason. Wisdom from the Ancients ( SDS ) very Old person indeed )
 My wish is you don't fret over our Beloved Cast Of Characters.

even the Idiots. like me 0:)

You are far from an idiot 3rd.  

Fret?   Nah.  I (usually) roll with the punches and move on.  

In all fairness I did hate Dunkirk Don. I'm  almost positive he was trying to con people into buying land. I didn't block him but made darn sure to call him out on the con.

SaviourPete was just a poor mistaken man and possible troll (I don't like accusing trolling)

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Some tough love there 5 picks. :)

I don't even remember his posts lol

And I feel bad for the PatsFromNH dude. He was just bullied, he really tried to make an effort to just talk AFCE in a friendly way. Side note, I love the satirical Jets meathead account.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

idk, turds.

TBH I don't really know what this thread is really supposed to be about

It was originally about the meaning of the plus + under each of our avatars.
it devolved.

Not a fan of turds . but thanks for the award just the same : 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

It was originally about the meaning of the plus + under each of our avatars.
it devolved.

Not a fan of turds . but thanks for the award just the same : 

Let's just keep inflating our community rep points