Is gronk getting traded to Dallas?

mead107

10 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You are building a troll army. What will your new legion of trolls be called? How do you enlist?

Pretty soon he will have a "Legion Of Trolls". Maybe his hat factory is really a Russian troll farm?

Are there any rules against trolling / making multiple accounts that could get him kicked from the board by a moderator?  

It was one thing when he just stuck to his own thread but now he's ruining all of them.  

Just now, Captain Murica said:

I wonder if Brady is just skipping the start on Monday, or if he doesn't plan to attend at all?

Ill definitely be interested to see if it's the former or the latter. He missed the 1st day of the offseason program last year, so if that's all it is then there's probably nothing to it.

But if he skips the whole week, it would be telling IMO because I don't think that's like him. I believe he's usually always there for it. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I wonder if Brady is just skipping the start on Monday, or if he doesn't plan to attend at all?

Ill definitely be interested to see if it's the former or the latter. He missed the 1st day of the offseason program last year, so if that's all it is then there's probably nothing to it.

But if he skips the whole week, it would be telling IMO because I don't think that's like him. I believe he's usually always there for it. 

He never attends. 

He is out of the country according to local news 

Just now, mead107 said:

He never attends. 

He is out of the country according to local news 

I read he was there for day 2 last year (missed the 1st day because he was returning from a family vacation), and I also read that the Patriots usually have almost perfect attendance for the offseason workouts and Brady is the one who leads the charge. 

Thats what I found when I looked into that tweet out of curiosity if it was unusual.

Edited by BillsFan4

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Did she pull a sromboli out of her purse to share with him...or bother to ask if he's into coin collecting? 

Can’t bring food like that on the plane. 

Meadcoins have a hard time getting through security. 

She said that he did he did an autograph for the guy sitting next to him for his son. And short note. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I read he was there for day 2 last year (missed the 1st day because he was returning from a family vacation), and I also read that the Patriots usually have almost perfect attendance for the offseason workouts and Brady is the one who leads the charge. 

I only repeated what I heard on the radio.  It was local. 

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

She should have waited until he took a nap. Maybe put one of those little sleep masks on. He seems like a sleep mask kinda guy. 

Once he was asleep your daughter should yelled "FOR TRE WHITE B*TCH" then jumped off the back of his seat Macho Man Randy Savage style and driven an elbow to the back of his neck.

Mu6h.gif

That was well done.

Just now, mead107 said:

Can’t bring food like that on the plane. 

Meadcoins have a hard time getting through security. 

She said that he did he did an autograph for the guy sitting next to him for his son. And short note. 

I only repeated what I heard on the radio.  It was local. 

Im sure they know better than I do then. Thanks for sharing. 

Was hoping that that it was due to the supposed rift between Brady and Belichick! lol

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

yep, you were right. Nothing to see here. He's on vacation in Qatar. 

Qatar spelled backwards is “rat attack” in Latin. Think about it. He’s not coming back. He has been adopted by the Shaq of Iran and will probably have surgery on his spleen. The AFC East is ours this year boys. #Beane

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1