(rumor). Bills-Browns-Giants-Crazy "Dunkirk" type tweet.

PIZ

2 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

Derby dan used to be Dunkirk don/Chadwick Chad who came here spouting the Bills were building a stadium east of the city and to connect the dots, then he backpeadaled when he realized he was caught being a fraud   .  He claimed he had all of this insider knowledge which all turned out to be BS. He disappeared and now he's back with a new handle trying to be cute about it. 

IN is simply getting into a new thread that has/is already being discussed and shouldn't have been opened in the first place. It used to be a race to get in before the duplicate thread was closed 

You sir, know your history...:beer:

11 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Daniel Jeremiah and Kay Adams have also dropped some subtweets

Bills get #1 

Browns get 2, 12 and 22, 53, Bills 2019 1st, Bills 2020 3rd

Giants get 4, 35, 65

Bills select Sam Darnold

Browns take Josh Allen

Giants take Saquon Barkley

If I were the Bills I would make this trade in a heartbeat... and I also think it is excellent for the other teams involved too...win win win!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Daniel Jeremiah and Kay Adams have also dropped some subtweets

Bills get #1 

Browns get 2, 12 and 22, 53, Bills 2019 1st, Bills 2020 3rd

Giants get 4, 35, 65

Bills select Sam Darnold

Browns take Josh Allen

Giants take Saquon Barkley

I'm on Twitter now, what subtweet are you talking about?

13 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I have to apologize to @PIZ. This was worth posting since it has legs enough for more mainstream guys to at least address it. Nice find!

No need to apologize.  I just posted it because it was fun and these crazy rumors interest me.  Makes the draft fun.  I'm containing my excitement as much as possible, because I don't want to be let down.  Exciting times for Bills fans. 

• Like (+1) 1