Rosen as a Bill

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

:cry:

this is perhaps a more likely outcome unfortunately for us.  just our luck.  we get a franchise QB and the world ends.  that would be so Billsy

Edited by kdiggz
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

:cry:

Just our luck. Finally we are set up for a franchise QB and the world ends a few days before

At least I won't have to go to work that day, got that going for me

Edited by ddaryl

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

Just our luck. Finally we are set up for a franchise QB and the world ends a few days before

At least I won't have to go to work that day, got that going for me

We'll never get a chance to build the OL and WRs in 2019!

i'm trying to picture what it would actually be like if they said "the Buffalo Bills select...JOSH ROSEN, QB UCLA."  i would either run down the street screaming or i would be too emotional to move and i would just curl up in a ball and weep tears of joy.  i wish i was kidding.  i need to get a new hobby

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his political views. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Fixed it for you with what you really wanted to say.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Fixed it for you with what you really wanted to say.

Royal cheese just give it a rest, not once in all the threads did I ever talk about politics concerning Rosen. I never brought it up once. You will not let it go. Just stop or I will report you to the mods. That’s all you ever do when I post. I’ve explained why I don’t want him In a Bills uniform both football wise and attitude wise. So please just stop with the political stuff. your not supposed to be bringing up politics on the Football forums. I told you I did not vote in 2016 and I’m not a political person. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

14 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

This is the most Buffalo thing anyone could say. The perfect amount of self-loathing, mixed with undermining the city and ensuring it stays a second rate team in a second rate town.

It's ok to have nice things. The Bills need to go big time. Otherwise, what's the point? We'll always be the little brother (at best) spinning our wheels trying to do it small-time.

Let's start thinking like a top dog for once.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Royal cheese just give it a rest, not once in all the threads did I ever talk about politics concerning Rosen. I never brought it up once. You will not let it go. Just stop or I will report you to the mods. That’s all you ever do when I post. I’ve explained why I don’t want him In a Bills uniform both football wise and attitude wise. So please just stop with the political stuff. your not supposed to be bringing up politics on the Football forums. I told you I did not vote in 2016 and I’m not a political person. 

Maybe I'll bump that thread about the kneeling during the anthem and show your many political rants?