• Connor Williams, OT, Texas
    • Vita Via, DT, Washington
    • Josh Jackson, DB, Iowa
    • Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
    • Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
    • Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
    • Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
    • Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

with all the qb's gone I think you gotta go one of the ILB's here...I know neither one will be there at 22 in this mock...Gotta get that Kuekley guy...DT's will be there in the 2nd

Edited by Tsaikotic

33 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is a Bills nightmare. In this situation Im torn between Vea and Ridley. But I'm going Vea.

I did not like Ridley's performance in the NC game. I think Ridley is a good WR that is benefiting somewhat on past prospects at the same position from the same college. 

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I did not like Ridley's performance in the NC game. I think Ridley is a good WR that is benefiting somewhat on past prospects at the same position from the same college. 

I prefer Chark and St. Brown later in the draft.

If Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds were still available, one of those two would be my pick.

Denzel Ward is probably BPA at this point and with the new QB's in the AFC East, I almost went that route.

Lamar Jackson got my vote though because we need to take a chance at a QB eventually, might as well be now.

if the Bills FO watches all the tape and does the interviews and think Rudolf or Jackson CAN be the QB of the future for the Bills, i am ok with either player. Me in my armchair thinks that you do not need to reach hoping for something positive. The Bills have a ton of picks and who knows what can happen. Make the pick where need and bpa line up. Choosing a need so far off  from bpa has lead to a lot of bad picks. 

This makes me happy that Beane isn’t a member here. 

There is no way that Jackson is BPA at 12. Not even close. We can fill a position of huge need with a starting LB or OT. Or we can have a lock down secondary for years opposite of White. 

For all we had to do to get to 12, it feels like a throw away. QB’s in his teir will be there later. Hell, I’d rather throw a 2nd next year at the Eagles for Foles. 

This would be my absolutely worst nightmare scenario

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

There is no way that Jackson is BPA at 12. Not even close. We can fill a position of huge need with a starting LB or OT. Or we can have a lock down secondary for years opposite of White. 

For all we had to do to get to 12, it feels like a throw away. QB’s in his teir will be there later. Hell, I’d rather throw a 2nd next year at the Eagles for Foles. 

Just wait until we draft QB again at pick 22!

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I picked Connor Williams.  Can I still have desert?

Why would we take Jackson? We have 2 pocket passing QB's on the roster, one we just signed in the off season, and we draft a guy that totally the opposite type of QB? Makes no sense. I picked the first LB I saw cause we need one.

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

No jackson isnt the best player but hes a QB.  That does make a difference.  Sometimes you have to grab a QB before they are gone.  He maynot be BPA but hes BQA. QBs have the biggest impact on the game sp of course they have more weight then other players

Edited by Skins Malone
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Skins Malone said:

No jackson isnt the best player but hes a QB.  That does make a difference.  Sometimes you have to grab a QB before they are gone.  He maynot be BPA but hes BQA. QBs have the biggest impact on the game sp of course they have more weight then other players

Just like JP Losman. That’s what this pick would be

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

No jackson isnt the best player but hes a QB.  That does make a difference.  Sometimes you have to grab a QB before they are gone.  He maynot be BPA but hes BQA. QBs have the biggest impact on the game sp of course they have more weight then other players.  Again he wouldnt be my choice at 12..but your also making a mock draft with no trades...thats not gonna happen...so saying your glad Beane isnt a member thats irrelevant.  Because a draft without trades is also irrelevant.

Stop.  Two totally different players man.  I dont like jackson at 12 either but your making a draft with no trades which makes it irrelevant.  

Edited by Skins Malone
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'm not huge on Jackson at 12 but could see him going to the Cardinals at 15.  Rudolph could then go to the Skins at 13 or Chargers at 17 and then there is no qbs left at 22 for the Bills.  That is an even bigger nightmare than how this has played so far imo.  One of the top 6 guys needs to be on the roster next year.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Stop.  Two totally different players man.  I dont like jackson at 12 either but your making a draft with no trades which makes it irrelevant.  

Totally different players, yes.  Same scenario where a previous rush on QB's makes us take a guy earlier than needed though

2 minutes ago, section122 said:

I'm not huge on Jackson at 12 but could see him going to the Cardinals at 15.  Rudolph could then go to the Skins at 13 or Chargers at 17 and then there is no qbs left at 22 for the Bills.  That is an even bigger nightmare than how this has played so far imo.  One of the top 6 guys needs to be on the roster next year.  

I don't think that abandoning our value chart isn't actually helping a bad situation. 

the Christian Ponder and Jake Locker and Brandon Wheedons of the world say we shouldn't be draft a guy too high just because we'd need a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, it's done.  He's ahead by enough where no one can catch him before 100 votes.  I feel like Trump won again and it reminds me of just how far off some of us are in regards to common ground

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't think that abandoning our value chart isn't actually helping a bad situation. 

the Christian Ponder and Jake Locker and Brandon Wheedons of the world say we shouldn't be draft a guy too high just because we'd need a QB.

I agree wholeheartedly but this exercise without trades changes things imo.  Cards owner traded David Johnson in the trade draft to go up and get Jackson so in the mock he is gone for sure.  If this were real I would hope the Bills started trying to trade up with the Broncos and every subsequent team.