Michael Strahan, Terry Bradshaw, & Howie Long Will Host TNF on FOX

Strahan is pretty good. 

I'd actually really love to hear Chris Canty do some color commentating. I love his stuff on the radio and could see him being the MNF color guy. He has a good voice, fresh analysis, and isn't a homer.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Strahan is pretty good. 

I'd actually really love to hear Chris Canty do some color commentating. I love his stuff on the radio and could see him being the MNF color guy. He has a good voice, fresh analysis, and isn't a homer.  

Strahan is a good choice.  Very likable with high energy and a great personality.

• Like (+1) 1

Was just talking to my parents about Strahan.  When does he have time to see his kids?  I admire him for how hard he works, but there's no way he has many days off. 

The Ryan Seacrest of the NFL, he's also very close to the Rob Riggle overexposed line.  

I'm not sure who in the NFL offices thinks Rob Riggle or Michael Strahan need to be involved with every production.  

The best thing about TNF were the little movies they put together before the game.    

Edited by dpberr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Michael Strahan, Terry Bradshaw, & Howie Long Will Host TNF on FOX
4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I wonder why Jimmy is high and dry?

I think the real issue here is that Fox owning thursday will mean more Buck and Aikman. 

One more reason not to watch TNF unless the Bills are playing.

I always thought Dennis Miller ruined it for putting a comedian in the booth as his intellectual, smarmy, obscure references turned a lot of people off.  I'd love to see somebody like Bill Burr in the booth as he could hold the ratings even if it was a boring game as TNF games often are.

• Like (+1) 1