Michael Strahan, Terry Bradshaw, & Howie Long Will Host TNF on FOX

Buck and Aikman is 3 hours of listening to people talk and at the end of it not being able to recall a single worthwhile thing they said. Boring and inoffensive but the worst of the 3 big network crews. 

Edited by GunnerBill

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

Personally, I don't see a reason for any pre-games shows.  The shows are pre-internet dinosaurs. 

The TV networks see a need for the pre-game shows.  They need the advertising revenue from all the filler surrounding the actual games.

As to why anyone would not DVR games now and delete all pre-game, intermission, commercial, and post-game garbage from the act of viewing football, I have no idea.  

Usually the only exception I make is for the Bills game each week.  I'm too excited and want to see it live, so I endure the garbage.

But some random Thursday night game?  Who the hell is watching the pre-game show for that!?

19 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The TV networks see a need for the pre-game shows.  They need the advertising revenue from all the filler surrounding the actual games.

As to why anyone would not DVR games now and delete all pre-game, intermission, commercial, and post-game garbage from the act of viewing football, I have no idea.  

Usually the only exception I make is for the Bills game each week.  I'm too excited and want to see it live, so I endure the garbage.

But some random Thursday night game?  Who the hell is watching the pre-game show for that!?

I don't blame the networks for maintaining the pre-game, I'm just perplex why anyone would continue to watch.  There is so much decent, hourly content available that by the time the game arrives I don't get why anyone would endure a stale, uniformed pre-game show.