TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

14 hours ago, Virgil said:

Will Hernandez falling to 29 to the Jags

I agree, I lived in El Paso area a few years ago and I know their program has struggled to be competitive,  therefore it is hard to get that much hype like Hernandez has done, unless you are a monster in your trade!

Edited by BuffaLoko

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 87th pick in the draft, the Los Angeles Rams select Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan.

@Wsam4031 and the Panthers are back on the clock.

Damn that was my next pick! Was debating between him and Hill at 85

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TPS said:

Two of four picks on my short list gone in the last 4 picks. I swear to God, if @wppete and the Jags end up taking my guy again, the Vikings will ask the Commissioner to investigate...

Haha I’ve got 2 guys in mind and I’m really hoping they slide to me. 

The Tennessee Titans select KEKE COUTEE, WR from Texas Tech

The Titans 7 WRs on roster have a total of 26 TDs in their career. 21 coming from Richaard Matthews.  The new coach likes to run 3 wide so we need a burner who can extend the field.  May be a little early for him but wanted my fast WR/returner.

Edited by Mr Wild

With the 91st pick in the 2018 draft, the New Orleans Saints select Shaquem Griffin - LB - UCF.

Once again we're building our defense up to match our offense. LB is a big need for us and Shaquem is the best LB remaining on our board. Despite only having one hand, this kid flies all over the field making plays and will help us from day 1.

The Steelers and xrushx are on the board.

Edited by frostbitmic
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

With the 91st pick in the 2018 draft, the New Orleans Saints select Shaquem Griffin - LB - UCF.

Once again we're building our defense up to match our offense. LB is a big need for us and Shaquem is the best LB remaining on our board. Despite only having one hand, this kid flies all over the field making plays and will help us from day 1.

The Steelers and xrushx are on the board.

Great pick! Was hoping he would slide down for the Jags at #93.

@Virgil

With pick 92 the Pittsburgh Steelers take UCF WR Tre'Quan Smith.

Strengths

Smith’s long speed immediately stands out. He can separate on downfield routes with ease and is a smooth, fluid mover in space. Able to generate additional yards after the catch with a combination of wiggle and strength. Smith’s best trait might be his ridiculously long arms—34 1/2”—that give him a huge catch radius. He’ll go up and fight for jump balls and can make some spectacular catches downfield and in traffic with his strong hands.

Jags are on the clock @wppete

Edited by xRUSHx