SIX Picks within the FIRST 96 in the draft - Loving Life!

Punt75

I really don't give a damn what crazy Cleveland does - they'll screw it up anyway on the field!  The Giants, Jets & Colts - who cares as they are irrelevant?

I just believe our GM, Scouting Staff & HC will make intelligent decisions to FIX a team that's been a loser for 17 season's.   Last year was fun but we certainly didn't have a roster to make a play-off run.  I give credit to the HC and his staff for even keeping us competitive. 

Whatever this group does with the picks - - -it will FIX this team for years to come!

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Punt on QB again?  Nope. 

What if they're high on Mccarron. Instead of being aggressive, sit back and grab your QB, and bolster your roster with top end young talent.

Who knows, will be interesting

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

What if they're high on Mccarron. Instead of being aggressive, sit back and grab your QB, and bolster your roster with top end young talent.

If they were do you think they would have waited him out to make him take 5M a year. 

OF COURSE NOT. mcCarron was signed to be the BU 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Then I'd question their ability to accurately assess QBs, but it certainly seems as if they are aggressively looking to move up. 

There are 2 guys the bills wont even have a shot at and after that its a roll of the dice.  So a QB at 12 is a good possibility and if an early run on QBs it might not be a QB till later on. 

Either way we need the draft to happen... the talk is getting old

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Probably because they've been trying to bolster the roster year in and year out. Which will basically mean settling for whatever QB is there at 12 will amount to continuous mediocrity at best. I want consistent playoff appearances, and that starts with upgrading the QB position. Can't rely on this team winning or that team losing every year

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Captain Murica said:

Pretty much agree with this sentiment, and is probably my biggest fear when it comes to this year's draft.  

If they dont get to Two or 4 i am getting a sinking feeling they will be shut out of the top 4

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I firmly believe the top 4 QBs will be gone by pick 6 

There's tons of talent up there and FO's will consider Mayfield too big a risk.

I say 3 in top 10. next 2 before 25. That concludes round 1.

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

If they are high on McCarron then a pattern is developing at the QB position and they'll be gone in 3 years. 

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

If they are high on McCarron then a pattern is developing at the QB position and they'll be gone in 3 years. 

What pattern? Wanting an accurate pocket passer like the rest of the league?