Pope Francis - "There is no hell"

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

nstead we were told that if we do not worship Jesus we will go to hell, and Hell is a bad place, basically trying to scare us. It was the most uncomfortable moment and the entire Dynamic of the room changed. He tarnished his legacy by being such a douche. 

So.... he truly felt this was the most important thing he could bestow on all of you, and for that he is a douche?

Your answer could determine your own level of religious ignorance

18 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

So Il Papa is to Catholicism as Donald Trump is to the US? If ya can't make it, fake it...?

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... sorta....

welcome aboard though, hope you have a sense of humour and enjoy irony

35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

So.... he truly felt this was the most important thing he could bestow on all of you, and for that he is a douche?

Your answer could determine your own level of religious ignorance

How can you be ignorant of something that doesn't exist?

Sorry I don't do the sky fairy and book of his tales.  I make no apologies. God is a homosexual AIDS infested tranny who sucks men off at truck stops down at Bills truck stop.  

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

What?

Martin Luther's issue was that the Pope led Catholic church was inventing non scripturally based principles, largely to raise money.

Not much more to it than that.

It was really simple.

Had noting to do with anything I wasted space quoting from you above.

Last time: you're arguing with a guy who spends his days copy/pasting left-wing talking points in political message boards.

You know how you see spams in online comment sections that say "My brother just paid off his Land Rover in two weeks by sitting at home! Ask me how!"

That's tiberius/gatorman/baskin. He's simply posting stuff he's told to post. He literally has no idea what he's doing other than that.

One more week and the Land Rover is all his.

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How can you be ignorant of something that doesn't exist?

Sorry I don't do the sky fairy and book of his tales.  I make no apologies. God is a homosexual AIDS infested tranny who sucks men off at truck stops down at Bills truck stop.  

If He doesn't exist, how are you so offended by Him?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So... you're God?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

God wouldn't show the obvious fear of the idea of God........................................like Boyst62 does

If Jews can self-hate, I have full confidence that Boyst can self-fear. Or something. I'm drunk.

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

God wouldn't show the obvious fear of the idea of God.......................................

Why not?  If God is omnipotent, can't he destroy himself...so shouldn't he fear himself?

47 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So... you're God?

I'm ma dylexic god.

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

God wouldn't show the obvious fear of the idea of God........................................like Boyst62 does

Strangley I don't dislike God. The ideal and belief of his teachings in most religious teachings is good for people and their lives. Maybe if I had more god I'd be a better person but honestly I lead a pretty morally upright life. I am far from perfect and have definitely done some stupid **** but I pretty much live a good life and definitely go above and beyond to care for people.

I read the Bible twice and Qur'an once when I had no other options for a few weeks on vacation.

18 hours ago, sherpa said:

What?

Martin Luther's issue was that the Pope led Catholic church was inventing non scripturally based principles, largely to raise money.

Not much more to it than that.

It was really simple.

Had noting to do with anything I wasted space quoting from you above.

You think the entire Refermation was simply a little doctrinal dispute? That's extremely myopic. 

But anyway, do you think hell is real? That's the point here 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think the entire Refermation was simply a little doctrinal dispute? That's extremely myopic. 

But anyway, do you think hell is real? That's the point here 

I know what the Reformation was, and I know how to spell it.

Labeling it "a little doctrinal dispute," in inaccurate in the extreme.

The Roman Catholic Church, as run by the pope, had gotten non-scriptural in the extreme, to the point of selling indulgences to raise additional money from peasants.

There were many other "doctrinal issues," like the Catholics invention of the power of saints etc.  

Luther tried, in vain, to engage the papal leadership is an attempt to address these  issues, and to base doctrinal beliefs on scripture rather than papal inventions, and was unsuccessful.  He posted his 95 Theses, and was excommunicated.

How it spread had a lot to do with finally translating the Bible into people's native tongues, the printing press, and various nationalistic events that triggered resistance to Rome in specific regions.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:40 AM, row_33 said:

what circle of Hell do you assign this Moonbeam Pope to?

Well, considering he walks lock step with all the other globalist, open borders, statist western leaders I would say he is in league with them. That particular evil circle of hell. I've never given a crap about the pope either way but he is an influential leader so he is a key guy to control. He's no more a legitimate pope than one of my puppies.