Pope Francis - "There is no hell"

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Well, considering he walks lock step with all the other globalist, open borders, statist western leaders I would say he is in league with them. That particular evil circle of hell. I've never given a crap about the pope either way but he is an influential leader so he is a key guy to control. He's no more a legitimate pope than one of my puppies.

Of course Dante disagrees.

35 minutes ago, Dante said:

Well, considering he walks lock step with all the other globalist, open borders, statist western leaders I would say he is in league with them. That particular evil circle of hell. I've never given a crap about the pope either way but he is an influential leader so he is a key guy to control. He's no more a legitimate pope than one of my puppies.

A veritable conflagration of a hot take.  Blessedly hilarious.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, DC Tom said:

You're just saying that to support your book...

Coming soon! I'll give you a heads up when and where the book signing will happen.  

18 hours ago, Dante said:

not bad, what particular Renaissance enemies of yours most fit this dude's sins?

On 3/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, DC Tom said:

Clearly someone who's never been to PPP.

I was just going to post (without going all the way through the thread) that he should visit TSW during the off-season....