We need to draft Allen...

8 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

High risk = high reward

He's boom or bust, I'll give you that. I just think he's more likely to bust. 

I feel like some people think that because Wentz came from a small school relatively out of nowhere and had early success, so too will Allen. I'm not buying it. Out of all the top QBs, he scares me the most. 

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Loves the Bills Mafia while wearing a Tom Brady jersey.

QB target Josh Allen to ESPN: 'Man, I love Bills Mafia'

http://buffalonews.com/2018/03/23/qb-target-josh-allen-man-i-love-bills-mafia/

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

I like Allen.  He's a risk, but part of my reticence on Allen was rumors I read that he was not a sharp cookie.  37 on the Wunderlic does not measure football IQ, but I surmise he is smart enough to learn from his mistakes.  Trouble is, I think you have to trade up to 2 to get him and I have a feeling the Giants aren't trading out.  Indeed, they may like Allen for themselves if they are inclined to take a qb and let him learn for a year or so.  It's an outlier year for qb, so you better work a trade up if you don't want to take a flier on Jackson or Rudolph.

19 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

The guy is going to be the best QB in the draft.  Franchise QB.  Do what it takes to move up and draft him, Beane!

Awesome.   We should pin this post along with the others touting Allen to see how the prediction looks later on

I will take a wait and see approach. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I think Allen, Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield are all going to be good QBs, and at the very least will be serviceable starting QBs.  we just need to trade up to snag one of them because not one of them will be available at 12.

I see if the Bills DON'T trade up they'll get the 4th QB in the draft.  Also, think Rudolph is in the mix.