Chances increasing that Gronk will be traded

7 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

No **** him. After the Tre hit (and subsequent fan taunting after the game), I'm ashamed to think he's a WNY representative. 

What I was going to say. I'll never bring myself to feel respect for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Thats the funny thing. When they won the title and got back they had the top run game, top defense and awful pass game. Then Russ got paid and the run game went down and they became just a good team. It amazes me teams won’t try and groom qbs to be pretty good and have a really good team all around. 

Every team tries to do this though.

And their pass game wasn't "awful" when they were contenders.  That's a common misconception.

Edited by jmc12290

This would be very patriot-like to move off Gronk after using up most of his prime years. 

Tre white hit aside Gronk would be a stud in a bills uni. A massive help to any qb we'd get. 

Not happening so i hope he goes out west. 49ers or Rams is good. 

57 minutes ago, Pete said:

I was at Mohegan Sun when Gronk was there and just missed bumping into him(my friend did).  If I ever get within earshot of Gronk- I am going to yell "Go home Gronk!  We forgive you.  Your family misses you.  Come home to your city.  Help us bring the Lombardi trophy home to Buffalo!"  I think that would elicit a smile from Gronk

Well now that is just plain pitiful.  Begging that !@#$ to come play for the Bills - YUCK!

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

They are going all out for a title next year and the year after while goff is cheap.  You get a title you get some zeros added on your paycheck 

I highly doubt that Goff's potential future contract is really a consideration. They're trying to get the LA market behind them. Nothing gets fans in the stands faster (and buying PSLs for the new stadium) than being a winner.

58 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Something telling me that all these names they're bringing in might not work out the way it looks. The whole may be less than the sum of the parts!

When was the last time buying a team worked in the NFL?

• Like (+1) 1

Be nice to see Gronk out of Foxborough.  It's undeniable that the Pats/Belichick/Brady Era is finally drawing to a close.  Our long national nightmare is almost over. The sooner it happens the better. 

There is no way Gronk comes to Buffalo, I don't think signing high priced free agents in the twilight of their career seems to be McBeane's style, and more practically, the Bills are in Cap Hell and are dead broke.  McBeane couldn't afford a decent breakfast right now, let alone a high ticket free agent signing.

Edited by Inigo Montoya

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I highly doubt that Goff's potential future contract is really a consideration. They're trying to get the LA market behind them. Nothing gets fans in the stands faster (and buying PSLs for the new stadium) than being a winner.

When was the last time buying a team worked in the NFL?

Winning solves all problems and makes the most money anywhere 

1 hour ago, The 9 Isles said:

And the Patriots get the ammo to jump up to get Brady's successor. Is this the way it was supposed to happen? 

This has "Bills Disappointment" written all over it. 

Gronk shouldnt be worth much he is an injury prone old dude.