How come its never Rosen?

Hey guys! I find its odd that theres not a single mock draft that ive seen that has Rosen going number 1.  Whenever they talk about what QB is going first he is never mentioned.

Im not a college football guy but i just find it odd.  Kiper has Allen going first overall i think there are serious questions about his play...but never Rosen.

So many "experts" say Rosen is the best pure QB in the draft but never talk about him being the first QB off the board.

I dont watch college football so i was wondering for those who do why no one talks about Rosen going number.  Is there something in his game?  Or is it concerns about personality?

Does it really matter? All these mock drafts are pundits best guess based on info they dont know or at best slivers of information they have gotten much of which might be intentionally misdirected information...

Literally nothing you hear for the next month is believable...this is the equivalent of 007 political intrigue where you dont know who to believe and who not to. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, matter2003 said:

Does it really matter? All these mock drafts are pundits best guess based on info they dont know or at best slivers of information they have gotten much of which might be intentionally misdirected information...

Literally nothing you hear for the next month is believable...this is the equivalent of 007 political intrigue where you dont know who to believe and who not to. 

Really? No kidding?  I was just asking for those who watch college football is there some reason no one mentions him going number one.  Its just a question man...relax

I think the Allen talk is all agent driven and plenty smoke by teams.  If not these guys really don't deserve there jobs. The guy has 1st rd talent but plays like a 6th rder. Its tools season and he has them but i feel sorry for the fan base of the team that takes this kid in top 10.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Yep it's pretty funny. Rosen is the best QB but not the top pick. That's what happens when you overthink these types of decisions. Just get the best player

Mayfield is the best but his measurables are not prototype. 

Rosen & Mayfield are the most accurate pure passers of the bunch the difference is Mayfield handles pressure much better then Rosen . Mayfield doesn't lose accuracy while being rushed that's a really good sign of future success on the NFL level . Not only that but Mayfield is very accurate on both sides of the field on roll outs . If he was 6,3 he would no doubt be the #1 pk overall. 

Darnold has incredible vision and accuracy he also reads threw his progressions like he's slicing threw butter its very natural to him.  He has great upside even more then Rosen or Mayfield that's why i believe he's going #1 overall. 

Rosen threws the prettiest pass and his mechanics are top notch he also has great anticipation and accuracy the thing bout him is the character questions whether he can lead a team and his inability to handle the rush he gets antsy and starts making poor decisions . He also has the concussions history and the nerve problem in his shoulder his longevity is in heavy question. 

I don't know why people are quick to crown Rosen as the best prospect at QB. He's definitely in the debate that's for sure. But he has issues just like the rest of these prospects i just think its a matter of preference in what a team is looking for as far as scheme fit and leadership ability.  I no doubt believe the top 3 QBs in this draft are Darnold, Mayfield & Rosen and it still can go either way on draft day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

More injury question marks than Darnold and Allen is my guess. 

Allen and Darnold also up more "upside" with their running abilities yet to me it doesn't matter. To me Rosen is the best QB of this class by quite a large margin. I then rank Darnold and Rudolph as the next best two. Of course am biased as don't like running QBs as think it's over rated skill.