I've seen the future. (update: poll added)(update2: corrected scenario)

astb41

Will this happen?!?!?!?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will this happen?!?!?!?

• Yes
    • No
    • Partly....they stay at #22 and take rudolph

Just now, smuvtalker said:

I wish I could get my hands on some Propofol and just knock myself unconscious and wake up on draft day.  I'm not gonna make it.

I actually just found out last week I'm going to have to travel to Dallas for work until the 25th and then I'm just gonna stay the extra day and go to the draft so I can witness this glorious day in person.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, astb41 said:

i just smoked some weed and figured out whats gonna happen...

hughes, mccoy, #12, #65 to Giants for OBJ, #2,

Bills take Saquon @ 2

Then trade #22, #53 for #14 Packers and take Lamar Jackson before the Cardinals can.

yep.  there you have it.

You had that synthetic ish too didn't you??

Image result for omg meme face

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, astb41 said:

i just smoked some weed and figured out whats gonna happen...

hughes, mccoy, #12, #65 to Giants for OBJ, #2,

Bills take Saquon @ 2

Then trade #22, #53 for #14 Packers and take Lamar Jackson before the Cardinals can.

yep.  there you have it.

5ef.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

I would love this, but I would prefer Eli and OBJ for 12 and 22.  We keep McCoy and Hughes and build our team up to contend with the remaining picks.  We would really need to restructure some contracts though and I think OBJ signs for 18m annual with Eli and 20m if he has to play with a rookie.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I would love this, but I would prefer Eli and OBJ for 12 and 22.  We keep McCoy and Hughes and build our team up to contend with the remaining picks.  We would really need to restructure some contracts though and I think OBJ signs for 18m annual with Eli and 20m if he has to play with a rookie.

:o

6 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

Shocked you can type and create a poll after some weed that apparently isn't very good.

it's the kind that makes you smarter and more alert.

Edited by astb41
  • Haha (+1) 1

I once thought my arms were floating away and thought I needed to catch them once after smoking a little too much years ago.

Then I sat on the coach leaning a little forward with my elbow on my knee surfing the web on my phone.  I fell asleep in that position for several hours.

Edited by Royale with Cheese