3-27: Terry Pegula Speaks at the Owners Meetings in Orlando

I feel like this almost confirms the plan is to trade to.  Terry needs to leave the “poker” game to Beane.  

Funny to watch him try though. 

This might be my favorite owner, GM, Coach combo in as long as I can remember. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I've said this for awhile...granted I could be wrong, but given the money that was put into the renovations for New Era and the general cost of a new stadium I just don't think this organization starts breaking ground on a new stadium (wherever it may be) any earlier than 2021-22, with the plan of opening it for the 2024 season.

Based on the alignment of the plane's nose on take off of Pegula's private Jet and the .94 seconds it takes him to shake his head 1 time, I have concluded that they will be taking Anu Solomon after trading up to number 1 then trading back to the 20th pick in the 1st round.

38 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

“We are looking at all positions in the Draft. It could be a quarterback, but we are in good shape with AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman.”

Worst poker player ever.  The guy you want at your table.

You should host a poker game with Howard, Schopp, Bucky and Sullivan to be aired on WBBZ, where you play poker and mock Pegula.

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

What do you want him to say?  That he is desperate and would pay anything for anybody besides the QB's currently under contract for the Bills?  I am thinking that you never negotiated for anything high stakes in your life.  If you want something you always start from the standpoint of having very public little interest in whatever it is.

Oh, jeez... You're that guy.

Just having some fun, Robert.

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Terry looks like he has put on some weight.

The coaches told him we need LBs and he misunderstood.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

You should host a poker game with Howard, Schopp, Bucky and Sullivan to be aired on WBBZ, where you play poker and mock Pegula.

Mock him??

You never mock the fish at your table, until you've taken all his money you tell him how well he's playing...

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Mock him??

You never mock the fish at your table, until you've taken all his money you tell him how well he's playing...

Pegula wouldn't be there.  It would just be you, Sullivan, Gleason, Schopp and Howard at the table running your mouths about him while playing poker.  You can film it as a weekly video series to upload to WGR.com.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Pegula wouldn't be there.  It would just be you, Sullivan, Gleason, Schopp and Howard at the table running your mouths about him while playing poker.  You can film it as a weekly video series to upload to WGR.com.

Relax Detective Morose.

Just having a little fun with the owner's loveable goofiness when he responds to the press.

Take a colonic...